Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB CB radio antenna/kit

Old 01-14-2012, 10:14 AM   #1
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
WTB CB radio antenna/kit

Title says it all guys and gals of TW.

Looking at either a Wilson little wil, or a 1000w antenna.

Also wouldn't mind a firestik II at either 3-5 foot antenna.

If you have a kit including mounting brackets and coax cable that would be sublime!

Also, of anyone has Mounting hardware and coax separate outside of a kit for a firestik, that would be great. Looking for the heavy duty spring, fold-over mount, and 18' of firestik coax!

Searched the web and wanted to see if anyone on here had one lying around before I spend cash on some random company. Let me know!

Thanks in advance
Old 01-14-2012, 10:16 AM   #2
Keatstaco20 has a spectacular aura aboutKeatstaco20 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Keaton
Keatstaco20's Tacoma Gallery
I have a firestik with a custom bracket that mounts in the rail pm me if interested
Old 01-14-2012, 06:12 PM   #5
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
I have 2 black firesticks with a mount . The mount is a universal mount. 4ft in length.
Old 01-14-2012, 06:15 PM   #7
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Check out RightChannelRadios.com they have decent deals on CB setup's.
Old 01-14-2012, 06:29 PM   #9
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
are they the FS II? have coax for them too?
How much you thinking for one??
You can have it for free. Just pay shipping and box cost. This is the tunable antenna. I had them on my truck and changed them to the red douals I have now. I can get you a pic if needed.
Old 01-14-2012, 06:35 PM   #10
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
You can have it for free. Just pay shipping and box cost. This is the tunable antenna. I had them on my truck and changed them to the red douals I have now. I can get you a pic if needed.
You sir, are a saint! PM me with some pictures and what you have that you no longer need. if you have mounts, coax, whatever. Right now i just have the CB and need everything else so if your in a position of not needing any of that, i would be much obliged.

THANKS YOU!

Old 01-14-2012, 07:46 PM   #11

Pics.

Attached Thumbnails
WTB CB radio antenna/kit-014.jpg   WTB CB radio antenna/kit-011.jpg  
Old 01-15-2012, 10:19 AM   #15
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
www.sparkyscbshack.com

From $20 Cobras all the way up to $500 talk to the moon radios..

Antennas and complete pkg's.....

Easiest people to deal with and if you are not sure...pick up the phone and call them....
Old 01-16-2012, 10:18 PM   #20
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
www.sparkyscbshack.com

From $20 Cobras all the way up to $500 talk to the moon radios..

Antennas and complete pkg's.....

Easiest people to deal with and if you are not sure...pick up the phone and call them....
subd for this