Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FOR SALE - 2004 Tacoma SR5 4x4

Old 01-15-2012, 11:35 AM   #1
Pistol is on a distinguished road
Name: Pete
Pistol's Tacoma Gallery
FOR SALE - 2004 Tacoma SR5 4x4

Greetings Folks.. Recently moved to the NYC and need to sell my Tacoma. I bought it a year ago at 93K, now has 103K. Its fully loaded and I put $4000 into it thinking I was keeping it before I landed a new job in Manhattan. Fully serviced=timing belt, water pump, differential and all fluids, alternator, battery, main fuse box replaced, tires, remote start and more.
Pissed i have to sell it but thats life.
The truck is in NJ. I have some pictures and will send more to interested parties. Call me for more details and to negotiate price.

917-312-6645 Thanks
Pete
Attached Thumbnails
FOR SALE - 2004 Tacoma SR5 4x4-pc180030_1.jpg   FOR SALE - 2004 Tacoma SR5 4x4-pc180038_1.jpg   FOR SALE - 2004 Tacoma SR5 4x4-pc180037_1.jpg   FOR SALE - 2004 Tacoma SR5 4x4-pc180034_1.jpg   FOR SALE - 2004 Tacoma SR5 4x4-pc240070.jpg  

Old 01-15-2012, 11:41 AM   #2
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
price?
Old 01-15-2012, 11:42 AM   #3
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
clean, GLWS!
Old 01-15-2012, 11:49 AM   #4
FOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud ofFOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud ofFOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud ofFOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud ofFOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud ofFOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud ofFOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud ofFOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud ofFOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud of
Name: Barry
FOUR X FOUR DUDE.'s Tacoma Gallery
Dude, I'm likin' it......if the price is right, you'll sell it today.
Old 01-15-2012, 11:50 AM   #5
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Why do you have to sell it because you moved to Manhattan?
Old 01-15-2012, 12:34 PM   #6
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Wish you were closer to CO you have what I am looking for. GLWS
Old 01-15-2012, 12:36 PM   #7
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Why do you have to sell it because you moved to Manhattan?
have you ever been to manhattan? mad house with no parking lol

You need a price OP. GLWS
Old 01-15-2012, 12:41 PM   #8
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah I used to live in New York.

I'd keep mine parked at my apartment's garage and just ride the subway every where I could and take the 4Runner out for fun.

Assuming your place has a parking garage.
Old 01-15-2012, 12:48 PM   #9
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Yeah I used to live in New York.

I'd keep mine parked at my apartment's garage and just ride the subway every where I could and take the 4Runner out for fun.

Assuming your place has a parking garage.
well Ive spent a total of 8 hours in NYC, hated every second lol.

I guess you know better though, don't sell it OP!!
Old 01-15-2012, 12:48 PM   #10
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post

never been and no desire to go
Old 01-15-2012, 12:50 PM   #11
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty 06 4x4 View Post
never been and no desire to go
yeah it sucks, rude people, plus I hate people in general so it was bad lol.

I did see mikey from american chopper though, back when he was normal, around 2004.
Old 01-15-2012, 12:56 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post

I love New York City! I'd live there if it wasn't so damn expensive.

I'm just trying to tell the OP not to sell his truck, beautiful machine!