Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Throttle By Wire ThrottleBody, turn Signal housings, A/F gauge

Old 11-29-2008, 05:37 AM   #1
glassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: USMC S.Diego, USS Detroit AOE-4, JAXNAVSTA,Engineman 3rd Class,  USS Cape-Cod AD43, USNR 1978-1987
glassdoc's Tacoma Gallery
Throttle By Wire ThrottleBody, turn Signal housings, A/F gauge

Complete Throttle by Wire Throttle Body: $150 These new are over $900.00 Just a thought.. SOLD

Turn Signal Housings (2000-2004) off a 4WD $15.00 SOLD

A/F Ratio Gauge (pretty much useless) But looks cool! $15 SOLD

(the 45 degree offset bezel cost $13, I'll include it)

Shipped on your nickel... email: glassdr@comcast.net
Or pick up in PA 19475
Old 11-29-2008, 05:54 AM   #2
glassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: USMC S.Diego, USS Detroit AOE-4, JAXNAVSTA,Engineman 3rd Class,  USS Cape-Cod AD43, USNR 1978-1987
Turn signal housings SOLD
Old 12-02-2008, 05:05 PM   #3
A/F Gauge sold pending monetary exchange/shipping..

Bump for the other great deals...
Old 12-11-2008, 05:33 AM   #4
JVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really nice

JVTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
how about some more details on the TB about the truck it came off of.

Very interested
Old 12-11-2008, 05:17 PM   #5
how about some more details on the TB about the truck it came off of.

Came of an 04 DubCab in Ala. that had been involved in a T-Bone accident. I believe the salvage yard is named Grahams. The truck had 37k on it. I purchased this, in early 05 when several peeps were experiencing problems with the TB. Figured, why wait until I had to buy one and then be forced to purchase new. I paid $275 +/- with shipping and insurance. I installed it on my truck and ran it for 2 weeks to ensure it was good as Grahams gave me a 30 day warranty. So, what else do you want to know? I now have 155k on my truck and no known TB issues. So, I'm getting rid of some parts that maybe someone else needs..

Make you a deal.. Buy the throttle body and the brakes ( http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...tml#post260627 ) and I'll let you have the works for $325.00 and... I'll meet you in Lancaster to save you shipping.
Old 01-28-2009, 06:49 AM   #6
Throttle body is SOLD.. Brakes still available.
Old 01-28-2009, 06:53 AM   #7
Ry1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Machinery Technician
Ry1984's Tacoma Gallery
how do the headlights look? because the turn sigs looked brand new. i would be interested
Old 01-28-2009, 07:01 AM   #8
Headlights?? I did not list headlights, sorry. And yes one of the turn signals was less than a month old..
Old 01-28-2009, 09:50 AM   #9
Ry1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Machinery Technician
Ry1984's Tacoma Gallery
oh im sorry i misread, for some reason i thought you were parting out the whole rig