Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

crashed Mai Taco looking for front end parts

Old 01-16-2012, 01:23 AM   #1
tonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud of
Name: Tony
tonytehpirate's Tacoma Gallery
crashed Mai Taco looking for front end parts

hey there crashed on Friday the 13 X.x lucky day right?

car in front of me slammed his break cause the car in front of him did and i tried to slam mine but it wasnt fast and hard enough even though i was about three cars away

things i am looking for are hood, grill, bumper, radiator, radiator support, and the pipe wire tube thing in front of the bottom part of the radiator =[

trying to see if anyone knows where i can get some of those parts at a decent price so i can bring Mai Taco back to life.

My friends dad is gonna be doing the repairs for me and he says i need about 700 so he can start trying to get the parts and start to fix it. roughly 1500 or less to fix

i am from california =] thanks for looking
Old 01-16-2012, 11:09 AM   #2
tonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud oftonytehpirate has much to be proud of
Name: Tony
tonytehpirate's Tacoma Gallery
my bad X.x thanks for the fix

white but anything would work
Old 01-16-2012, 11:12 AM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
For starters I found a really cheap grille on ebay. Check there for lots of these parts.