Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Who want's a projector retrofit?

Old 01-16-2012, 07:42 PM   #1
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Name: Lonnie
lonzorizo's Tacoma Gallery
Who want's a projector retrofit?

RizRetrofits Back In Business!
Retrofit for $150-200 labor. I've done around 10 mini h1's in second gens, couple sets of mini d2s's. I've done a handful of first gens as well. I definitely recommend the mini h1's. They out perform my old mini d2s without a doubt. The complete kit from TRS is $290 iirc, and extra pair of headlights is another $50 (first gen anyways). So total would be around $450-500 after tax/shipping. Larger projectors will have a different cost depending on the projector and application. PM me for more info.

Or I could just do the retrofit and not include the whole kit (ballasts and such) for around $300-350. I can also do any kind of painting you want including the shrouds. I can also do led halos or things of the sort. Anything you can think of, I can most likely do it Let me know if anybody's interested or has any kind of offer such as trades or such. Hit me up on here or txt anytime 70760143seven7
More pictures in my build also. Can do any kind of vehicle as well, not just tacos.

Mini h1's in my gf's 'rolla

My mini D2S

2nd Gen black/silver

2nd Gen black/white

My in progress retro on my truck with hella evox-r's.

Mini h1's vs. Hellas
Old 01-17-2012, 01:02 PM   #3
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

^copy that...I'll send an invoice your way as soon as I get to my computer.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:30 PM   #4
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Do you think you would be able to do a retrofit on a set of these

http://www.roundeyes.com/Toyota_Head...Headlamps.html

They arent sealed beams but they are for the 95-97 gens. They use a H4 bulb.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:10 PM   #5

Yup no prob!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post
Do you think you would be able to do a retrofit on a set of these

http://www.roundeyes.com/Toyota_Head...Headlamps.html

They arent sealed beams but they are for the 95-97 gens. They use a H4 bulb.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:20 PM   #6
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonzorizo View Post
Yup no prob!
If you dont wanna clutter your thread feel free to PM me.

What exactly would you have to do different,compared to the other first gens? I have just started researching into this but I already own the lights, i just feel like I could get more out of them as HIDs.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:26 AM   #8
bpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud of
Name: Jon
bpkrules's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great, I'll hit you up soon.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:19 PM   #9
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man I may be interested in a set of these soon. I have my own lights that I could send to you. I'll send you a PM a little later to get more details.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:33 PM   #10
brian65oh is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: machinery technician
Name: Brian
brian65oh's Tacoma Gallery
im interested in a set for my 2nd gen.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:10 PM   #11

Sweet...I'm busy on a 2nd Gen right now but ill get back to you 4sure.
Old 03-30-2012, 07:26 PM   #12
wing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud of

wing103's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wing103 Send a message via AIM to wing103 Send a message via MSN to wing103 Send a message via Yahoo to wing103 Send a message via Skype™ to wing103
Can you price me a set of retrofit with Halo (angel eyes) paint everything black with headlight housing for a 2nd gen 09 Taco? Please PM ME THE PRICE thanks
Old 03-31-2012, 12:02 AM   #13
jameswouldntgo is on a distinguished road

Name: James
jameswouldntgo's Tacoma Gallery
Would you be able to retrofit a pair of mini H1's? On a 2000 tacoma.

http://www.theretrofitsource.com/pro...roducts_id=227

with some black crystal headlights
http://www.ebay.com/itm/97-00-Tacoma...8afbce&vxp=mtr

pm the details thanks!
Old 03-31-2012, 03:42 PM   #14

Thanks for the interests guys. I have one guy ahead of you, I'm awaiting a pm from him. If I don't hear from him in a couple days or so I'll get back to you guys about moving forward on a retro.
Old 03-31-2012, 06:35 PM   #15

Updated OP with a couple recent retro's, enjoy
Old 04-01-2012, 03:18 AM   #16
jameswouldntgo is on a distinguished road

Name: James
jameswouldntgo's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good... The new pics are looking sick to
Old 04-01-2012, 02:17 PM   #18
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
sub... got to get me sum... $$$$$ for a set of these
Old 04-02-2012, 12:02 PM   #19
JPDud2 is a jewel in the roughJPDud2 is a jewel in the roughJPDud2 is a jewel in the rough

Air Force:
JPDud2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005Techoma View Post
Price me a set for 2nd Gen... Love that Green Thang as you can imagine! I'll just sell off my BHLM's!
If you wanna sell your BHLM let me know
Old 04-02-2012, 12:06 PM   #20
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HammerHead's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed. Interested, but may be late summer before I can gather the funds. I got a few projects in the hopper before this one, but I like what you've put together.