Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Thule Xsporter Truck Rack

Old 01-17-2012, 04:13 PM   #1
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
Thule Xsporter Truck Rack

I have a used but in excellent condition Thule Xsporter truck rack with Thule 883 kayaks pads. This is a universal rack meant to fit any pickup. I have the mounts that go directly to a Tacoma. You can get multiple attachments for mounting your bikes, kayaks, skis, luggage carrier etc. They are also collapsible and very easy to completely remove. $350 pick up/$450 Shipped
Attached Thumbnails
Thule Xsporter Truck Rack-kayak-slider.jpg   Thule Xsporter Truck Rack-rack.jpg   Thule Xsporter Truck Rack-rack2.jpg  
Old 01-19-2012, 05:51 AM   #2
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Springs on its way people.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:34 AM   #3
OutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
OutbackHack's Tacoma Gallery
How far are you from NYC? I might be up there this weekend and could drive an hour or so to meet up if that would work.

Also, would you be willing to split up the set? I really only want 1 cross bar to carry longer kayaks that don't fit on the cab roof rack, and I bet there are other members here who'd be interested in the same. If not I might be able to spring for the pair.
Old 01-19-2012, 07:14 AM   #4
Tacohead

Don't really want to split it up. I'm about 4 hours from NYC. We could try and set something up if you want
Old 01-19-2012, 09:14 AM   #5
OutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to behold

4 hours is probably a bit far away to meet up. If shipping to Northern Virginia wasn't too expensive I'd probably be in for that.

And if anyone else chimes in who also just wanted one of the crossbars for the bed, I would definitely take the other half. I've currently got a single Yakima upright and crossbar on my truck, but the height-adjustable Thule version would be a big improvement.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:30 AM   #6
Tacohead

I am willing to drive to within an hour of the city if you still want to meet. I might be going down in that direction anyway.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:55 AM   #7

In that case, I think we can work something out. I'll PM you my email. Just need to confirm that I'm actually going to be headed up to NYC this weekend, currently about 90% sure.
Old 06-03-2012, 09:29 AM   #8
Tacohead

Bumping this for sale thread. I bought a truck cap so Im very motivated to sell this rack.

Old 06-04-2012, 11:25 AM   #10
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Where in NY?
Old 06-04-2012, 01:14 PM   #11
Tacohead

Central New York near syracuse. I will be in the Albany/Eastern NY area this weekend though.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:14 PM   #12
Tacohead

Central New York near syracuse. I will be in the Albany/Eastern NY area this weekend though.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:20 PM   #13
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad, thats a little too far for me. If you take any trips to western MA/CT, let me know.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:10 AM   #14
Tacohead

PRICE DROP!!
$350 for local pick up. I can drive within reasonable distance to meet people.
$450 shipped
Old 06-06-2012, 10:21 AM   #15
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Opie
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. This is an awesome price. These racks are very well made.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:55 PM   #16
GM Convert
Brianstemm is a glorious beacon of lightBrianstemm is a glorious beacon of lightBrianstemm is a glorious beacon of lightBrianstemm is a glorious beacon of lightBrianstemm is a glorious beacon of lightBrianstemm is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Bryan
Brianstemm's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested. PM sent.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:17 AM   #17
patrickpierce is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
patrickpierce's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have the rack? If so email me patrickpierce88@gmail.com