Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2008 Arctic White 6MT Z51 w/ Titanium Interior, 14,200 miles

Old 01-18-2012, 05:34 AM   #1
kramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to all

kramer2k's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2008 Arctic White 6MT Z51 w/ Titanium Interior, 14,200 miles

I'm putting my other vehicle up for sale after some long deliberation.

I am selling my 2008 Arctic White Corvette coupe. It has the 6-speed manaul transmission. A few of its features are as follows:
  • 14,200 miles
  • 2LT trim with titanium gray interior
  • Z51 performance handling package
  • NPP bi-mode exhaust factory option (with Mild2Wild switch)
  • Vette-Air CAI combined with the Halltech Killer Bee intake
  • Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT
  • iPod/iPhone charging cable and full bluetooth capability
  • Sound deadened the entire interior
  • Corvette partition and Vette Bin (with one cupholder and one lockable bin)
I am asking $33,800 for it. It has been garaged kept the entire time I have had it. I was caught in the rain in it only a few times. The vehicle is in pristine condition. I am the second owner. I drove to New Jersey in October of 2009 to get the vehicle, when it had 4,xxx miles on it.

(showing factory radio, which is no longer installed)

(the Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT is the head unit that is now in the vehicle)
Old 01-18-2012, 06:34 AM   #2
ChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChuckLee's Tacoma Gallery
arctic white is the best color option on the c6 (especially when you have the gunmetal wheels)

BUMP FOR YA~
Old 01-18-2012, 07:05 AM   #4
kramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
Why is there 2 different stereo pictured?? Sketchy
Sketchy? LOL

It's because those two pictures were....wait for it....taken at different times.

The picture with the factory radio was taken pretty close to when I brought the car home. The one with the Pioneer AVIC unit was taken at a later date. I wanted a photograph showing the overhead view to get a good idea of the interior color. That's the only shot I have with that vantage point.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:25 AM   #5
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sketchy? LOL

It's because those two pictures were....wait for it....taken at different times

Old 01-18-2012, 07:31 AM   #6
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm convinced that most people don't read, scroll to bottom and post. Nice car, BTW GLWS.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:38 AM   #7
what did I miss?
skunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rudi
skunk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
Why is there 2 different stereo pictured?? Sketchy

Nice looking Ride! I can see why there was much deliberation. GLWS!
Old 01-18-2012, 11:01 AM   #9
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh I see, my bad it was early, and now I feel like a D head!!!!! GLWS
Old 02-01-2012, 09:46 AM   #10

Sold.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:33 AM   #11
ChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChuckLee's Tacoma Gallery
congrats! did you sell it here on this forum?
Old 02-01-2012, 11:36 AM   #12

No, it sold to a local buyer through Craigslist.