1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ARB Rock Sliders & Transfer Case & Exhaust skid plate for FJ Cruiser

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by KILRB, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Jan 19, 2012 at 8:39 PM
    KILRB

KILRB [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Clackamas
    Vehicle:
    FJ Cruiser
    Warn Wench, Front & Rear bumpers, OME, Man-A-Fre skids, ARB front lockers, CB, wheels & tires, On board Air, All-Pro sliders & Entire Electrical up-grade, Baja Ladder, KC lights front LED rear ect...
    I have black ARB Rock sliders on my 2008 FJ Cruiser for sale. They are four & half months old. I don't believe that there is a mark on them. I'm asking 275.00 or best offer. For a total price of $300.00 (firm) I will have them installed on your FJ at Rob's Off Road in Clackamas. I believe but not positive the sliders will fit up to a 2010 FJ. It would be easy to find out. The reason that I am offering to have it installed at Rob's is because he has done ALL may mods on my FJ & I completely trust his shop! Call or text me & I can send pictures!! :D

I also have this for sale as well!

FJ Cruiser Transfer Case/Exhaust All-Pro Skid Plate $175.00 For a total price of $250.00 I will have it installed on your FJ at Rob's Off Road in Clackamas. This skid Plate is still new! It is still in the box! I paid $249.00 plus $50.00 shipping & handling, a total of $299.00. If you can find this skid plate for less I will beat it by 20%.

It's obvious that extra protection is needed when traversing vigorous trails that are beating up your new FJ Cruisers. All-Pro's heavy-duty Transfer Case/Exhaust Skid Plate protects your transfer case and exhaust cross over pipe from getting smashed by the rocks on the trail. The skid plate is made out of heavy-duty 7 gauge cold-rolled steel plate that is mounted to 1.5" x .120 wall round steel tubing which extends to the frame rails with bolt-on backing plates. This innovative design essentially spreads the load from any impact to the frame instead of to the transfer case, which as we know is a vital (and costly) component in four-wheeling.

With this easy to install bolt-on application you'll be protected and ready to hit the trails in no time. This product has it all: function, fit and performance, and it even comes powder coated black.

For some reason, TW won't let me add photo's! I'm going to try again tomorrow! I don't want to be a "Rule breaker"!!

Made in the USA!
    Derek
    dlowe96@comcast.net :cool:

2. Jan 20, 2012 at 5:55 AM
    98tacoma27

98tacoma27 is going full "SANDWICH" Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Not Beech Creek
    Vehicle:
    05 Tundra SR5 (+295k AND COUNTING), 2006 F350 King Ranch 6.0L
    Some stuff. Not a lot, just some.
    Per forum rules, you need to post pics of the actual item(s) for sale.

Products Discussed in

To Top