Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Assorted Tacoma Stuff (TRD Book, Trasharoo, Emblems, Center Caps)

Old 01-20-2012, 12:08 PM   #1
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Assorted Tacoma Stuff (TRD Book, Trasharoo, Emblems, Center Caps)

ALL ITEMS SOLD! Cleaning out the garage this weekend and have some assorted stuff for sale. Price and description will be shown above each picture. I will eat any shipping charges except for minor additional charge for shipping to APO, Alaskan, or Hawaiian addresses. I will also bite any PayPal charges.

I have sold stuff before on here and due to past poor experiences, I will not hold anything until someone gets their next paycheck. If you get paid and want something, check back--the item may still be here. I'm in no hurry. I will also sell locally (San Antonio area only) and be glad to meet somewhere convenient. Just PM if interested in any of this stuff. If I find more stuff, I'll post in a different FS thread.

Here you go:

SOLDTRD LOG BOOK... Rare... New and unused embossed TRD logbook offered to Toyota dealers/salesman. Great way to store your maintenance records for your TRD vehicle. It is covered in a faux black leather and has approx 100 ruled pages. It also has a snap closure as shown below. $25.00

SOLD TRASHAROO FIELD BAG in black... purchased during TW group buy. This item has never been used and only a few months old. Go to the Trasharoo website for more details. $35.00

SOLD TACOMA EMBLEMS (not complete set)... some of the emblems off my 2010 Tacoma (wrecked). I also have another "Tacoma" emblem that I will throw in, however, I scuffed it to see what a satin finish would look like--and it looks good BTW. $20.00

SOLDTACOMA TRD SPORT CENTER CAPS (complete set)... for TRD Sport wheels offered on 05-11 Tacoma TRD Sport trucks. They are in near perfect condition...no cracks or major flaws at all. I will not sell these individually. $25.00

Old 01-20-2012, 12:15 PM   #2
SDXR619 is on a distinguished road
Navy: Civillian
Name: Rich
SDXR619's Tacoma Gallery
That TRD book is sweet. I'd use that at work!
Old 01-20-2012, 12:18 PM   #3
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yep... hard to come by too.
Old 01-20-2012, 04:41 PM   #4
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
ill buy the TRD book, if I can see pics of the inside!
Old 02-06-2012, 09:52 PM   #5

BUMP ... Tacoma emblems are still available and I reduced the price to $20 from $25. I'll still cover shipping.