Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS 2011 TRD Sport Wheels and Tires

Old 01-21-2012, 09:54 AM   #1
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
FS 2011 TRD Sport Wheels and Tires

Sold!

I am wanting to sell my stock wheels and tires local only. I have just over 9k on them in mint condition. Tires are original Dunlop Grand Trek AT20 265 65 17. Never been offroad. No tpms as I plan to remove them. Unless buyer has theirs to swap therefore I could leave them alone. I am still driving on them currently but plan to buy tires for my new wheels soon. I'm asking $600. I am planning to run them on Craigslist if they don't sell on here first. Also don't want to run them on there yet until I have my other wheels on the truck. I'm in the Hall county area about an hr north of Atlanta. I will consider meeting someone within reason. Thanks.

Edit: Have my new wheels and tires on the truck. Original wheels are off and ready to go. They have 9300 miles on them. Tpms have been removed. Discount Tire only broke the bead on one side to access the sensors and aired them back up.

Old 01-30-2012, 07:37 PM   #5
Gold Member
TacoTom88 is on a distinguished road

Name: Corey
TacoTom88's Tacoma Gallery
Man I wish you would have posted these sooner! I am not far from you, but I just bought a set from a buddy of mine. These look a hell of a lot better than the ones I got! GLWS!
Old 01-30-2012, 07:41 PM   #6
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTom88 View Post
Man I wish you would have posted these sooner! I am not far from you, but I just bought a set from a buddy of mine. These look a hell of a lot better than the ones I got! GLWS!

Thanks
Old 01-31-2012, 03:11 PM   #7
Cbossier13 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
Cbossier13's Tacoma Gallery
What size rims and tires do you have on the silver tacoma in the pic? I am looking to get some just like that but need some info. Lift?
Old 01-31-2012, 05:04 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbossier13 View Post
What size rims and tires do you have on the silver tacoma in the pic? I am looking to get some just like that but need some info. Lift?
These are 16x8 with 265 70 16 (stock size on the off road package). Wheels are Moto Metal 951 0 offset and 4.5 back spacing. No lift. A lot on here run 265 75 16 with no lift. Some have said it will scrub, some told me it would clear. I just decided because of the possibility of scrubbing, less mpg, and more cost of the tire that I'd stay with the smaller "stock" size.

I mainly went with 16's because I found a really good deal on the wheels btw. Otherwise would have stayed with 17's.

Good luck!
Old 02-07-2012, 07:26 PM   #10
IceMan7 is on a distinguished road
IceMan7's Tacoma Gallery
Could you ship?
Old 02-07-2012, 07:34 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMan7 View Post
Could you ship?
I suppose I could on your dime but that would be quite expensive wouldn't it? With that said, I do have a very serious inquiry on them right now and right down the road from me. Guy just called a couple hours ago, sounded like he really wants them. But should it fall through maybe we can talk.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:03 PM   #12
josh5454 is on a distinguished road
josh5454's Tacoma Gallery
wheels

If you still have them I'll take them!
Old 02-27-2012, 06:58 PM   #13
n2weldn is on a distinguished road
n2weldn's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have these wheels/tires?