Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FJ Cruiser Wheels, Caps & Lugs (+ Spare Cover)

Old 01-21-2012, 02:29 PM   #1
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
FJ Cruiser Wheels, Caps & Lugs (+ Spare Cover)

Hey All,

I have 5 17" Alloys, Center Caps & Lugs off of 2007 FJ. Also, spare tire cover.

Asking $400 OBO for set + shipping

Looking to sell locally, but will ship on buyer's dime.

Located Groton, CT (Willing to deliver to local New England area)

Thanks for lookin! (Crappy Cell Pix & Dirty Rims)

** Open to trades.

Old 01-21-2012, 03:13 PM   #2
spidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Dom
spidy3's Tacoma Gallery
Rims look great on a 1st gen. Just put a set on my DC and love them...

great price...GL with sale
Old 01-21-2012, 04:08 PM   #3
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the input. This rims look even better blacked out!
Old 01-22-2012, 07:32 AM   #4

LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Make an offer...
Old 01-22-2012, 08:12 AM   #5
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
pm'ed
Old 01-22-2012, 11:55 AM   #6
dkdalizu is on a distinguished road
Navy: Corpsman Surg. Co. B
Name: zu
dkdalizu's Tacoma Gallery
STILL AVAIL? Will pick up tires and offer $500!
Old 01-22-2012, 12:47 PM   #7

LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Still available. I don't have any tires to give. Just wheels.
Old 01-22-2012, 12:52 PM   #8
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Might want to clean those up first for $400
Old 01-22-2012, 01:27 PM   #9

LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Good idea. Just dirt and dust.
Old 01-22-2012, 01:52 PM   #10
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Did you get my pm ?
Old 01-22-2012, 04:34 PM   #11

LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Got the pm. Responded. Bump!
Old 01-23-2012, 06:39 AM   #12

LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 01-23-2012, 09:57 AM   #13
dkdalizu is on a distinguished road
Navy: Corpsman Surg. Co. B
Name: zu
dkdalizu's Tacoma Gallery
will outbid anybody if you are willing to save them. i am in afg and should be back next month!
Old 01-24-2012, 08:48 AM   #14

LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 01-24-2012, 09:23 AM   #15
40runner is on a distinguished road
Name: Jim
40runner's Tacoma Gallery
I want these. You can keep the spare tire cover though. Would need them shipped to my business at 29649. You can shoot me a PM to let me know how much.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:50 AM   #16
Shake and Bake
4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jefferson
4wd Boss's Tacoma Gallery
damn thats a steal!! glws
Old 01-24-2012, 03:39 PM   #17

LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 40runner View Post
I want these. You can keep the spare tire cover though. Would need them shipped to my business at 29649. You can shoot me a PM to let me know how much.
PMd
Old 01-24-2012, 03:44 PM   #18

LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
After work bump!
Old 01-24-2012, 03:55 PM   #20

LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Just to show what they look like with satin black powder coat

free bump, GL
Looks Good!