LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

SOLD Pioneer AVIC-Z2 HDD Navigation DVD in Dash System SOLD

Old 01-22-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD Pioneer AVIC-Z2 HDD Navigation DVD in Dash System SOLD

Pioneer's AVIC-Z2 is a double-DIN size, all-in-one system equipped with a 30GB hard disk drive (HDD) to deliver information, entertainment, and convenience on the road. Between the Z2's ultra-fast processing and the massive Tele Atlas database offering 12 million points of interest, getting where you need to be has never been so easy. And with a built-in HDD music library, DVD playback on the large 7-inch display, and iPod direct control expansion

Was bought new in 07 installed in my tacoma and I just pulled it out for a lesser but newer Pioneer. I needed a external hard drive hook up.

Unit is in great shape I have all the cables/antennas/manuals. It will also come with the Pioneer XM receiver unit.

This was the top of the line in 07 and it can easily be upgraded to the Z3 (newer) specs by hacking the hardrive. Check out http://avic411.com/ for instructions.

I had a custom TRD background on it that site can tell you how to change it. The unit has been set up to allow DVDs to play while in motion. It will play all store bought DVD's and most Burned DVD's every now and then I would find a burned DVD that it didn't like.

Asking $550 Shipped lower 48

Back of unit

Cables

XM receiver

Installed Custom background playing music off the internal hard drive

Backup camera with map

Speed and tip sensor
Old 01-22-2012, 02:01 PM   #2
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I also have a Scosche Dash Kit I will throw in if it sells for asking price
Old 01-22-2012, 05:21 PM   #3

Also willing to accept trades for coilovers (i can add cash) or off road lights (hella 4000 preferred)
Old 01-22-2012, 05:51 PM   #5
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Dang it why did I see this. Local too.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:04 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Dang it why did I see this. Local too.
Tucson FTW......

I have some videos I took of its operation when it was installed if people are interested.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:18 AM   #7
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah Id actually like to see those...
Old 01-23-2012, 03:15 PM   #8

I will get them up ASAP.
Old 01-24-2012, 03:40 AM   #9
bookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud of
Name: Mark
bookmonke's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP for a good unit and easy to hack, plus could you post that custom screen .jpg
Old 01-24-2012, 06:03 PM   #11
Wheelin n Dealin
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTABurnout View Post
Pioneer's AVIC-Z2 is a double-DIN size, all-in-one system equipped with a 30GB hard disk drive (HDD) to deliver information, entertainment, and convenience on the road. Between the Z2's ultra-fast processing and the massive Tele Atlas database offering 12 million points of interest, getting where you need to be has never been so easy. And with a built-in HDD music library, DVD playback on the large 7-inch display, and iPod direct control expansion

Was bought new in 07 installed in my tacoma and I just pulled it out for a lesser but newer Pioneer. I needed a external hard drive hook up.

Unit is in great shape I have all the cables/antennas/manuals. It will also come with the Pioneer XM receiver unit.

This was the top of the line in 07 and it can easily be upgraded to the Z3 (newer) specs by hacking the hardrive. Check out http://avic411.com/ for instructions.

I had a custom TRD background on it that site can tell you how to change it. The unit has been set up to allow DVDs to play while in motion. It will play all store bought DVD's and most Burned DVD's every now and then I would find a burned DVD that it didn't like.

Asking $550 Shipped lower 48

Back of unit

Cables

XM receiver

Installed Custom background playing music off the internal hard drive

Backup camera with map

Speed and tip sensor
By any chance you need an iPhone 4s (Sprint) New in Box?
Old 01-24-2012, 06:09 PM   #12
jspetrovitsis is on a distinguished road
Name: James
jspetrovitsis's Tacoma Gallery
what type of coil overs are you looking for?
Old 01-25-2012, 07:40 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005Techoma View Post
By any chance you need an iPhone 4s (Sprint) New in Box?
Tempting but my old EVO is doing fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspetrovitsis View Post
what type of coil overs are you looking for?
Looking for a mid travel set up or a set of upper arms.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:40 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
i think those vids make us very nice unit, glws
Thanks this unit dose so much more then I ever really knew. it wasn't till I had my bnew deck that I actually started playing with it and started to like the interface.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:55 PM   #16
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Surprise this is not gone yet. My buddy is goingto sell his 930bt next week with a kenwood backup camera. Doesnt know how much yet. Im seeing your thread with a good price and no bite?
Old 01-26-2012, 05:35 PM   #17
wolverine8 will become famous soon enough

Name: MV
wolverine8's Tacoma Gallery
Does this come with a backup camera?
Old 01-28-2012, 07:20 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverine8 View Post
Does this come with a backup camera?
Well I did buy a back up camera for my last truck and its just stiiting here so for $550 I will throw in a back up camera.

The deal is $550 Shipped will get you:
The Unit with all the cables
The XM unit
A install Kit for a 2005+ Tacoma
And a Backup Camera.

So I have had lots of questions but no real offers. Lets make this happen.
Old 01-30-2012, 10:51 PM   #19
spdlinegsr28 is on a distinguished road
spdlinegsr28's Tacoma Gallery
Still available??