Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: 2002 X-Cab TRD Offroad 4x4

Old 11-30-2008, 10:27 PM   #1
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy Feeler: 2002 X-Cab TRD Offroad 4x4

I'm considering selling my Tacoma. Just seeing if there is any interest here. If I decide to sell it, I'll list it here on TW first. To any that don't know, It's a 2002 extended cab Sr5 TRD Offroad 4x4 3.4L v6 Auto. It's got almost 127,000 miles. AGAIN, I havn't made the final decision yet. Just checking interest.
Old 12-01-2008, 04:28 AM   #2
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
What the hell Toy??????
Old 12-01-2008, 04:36 AM   #3
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
What the hell Toy??????
Yeah,Really!! Come on man,I voted for ya. That's a sweet ride.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:03 AM   #4
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
I would be interested if I didn't need a double cab. I really like your truck!!! Why would you want to sell it anyway?
Old 12-01-2008, 07:14 AM   #5
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
What the hell Toy??????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
Yeah,Really!! Come on man,I voted for ya. That's a sweet ride.
Trust me fellas, I will take no joy in this. It's not a matter of not wanting my truck, not liking my truck, being bored with it, etc., etc........

I've come on hard times and sacrifices must be made. I love my truck, I really do, but, I need to put my family first.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:16 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
I would be interested if I didn't need a double cab. I really like your truck!!! Why would you want to sell it anyway?
I don't really want to.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:01 AM   #7
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
I don't really want to.
So, what's going on?
Old 12-01-2008, 08:04 AM   #8
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I see what's going on. You're punishing your truck for not winning the December Prize.

For a truck of the month loser I can only offer you $1500 plus you have to personally drive it down to New Orleans. After you arrive, you can wash and wax one last time.

I really like your truck, I'd be interested if I didn't already have a Tacoma.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:17 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I see what's going on. You're punishing your truck for not winning the December Prize.
I wondered who would say that first. Believe me, the nomination alone was pretty cool. My thanks go out to all that nominated me and those that voted for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
So, what's going on?
I'm broke, unemployed, got no savings, bills are piling up, and, as much as I love my truck, it is more of a luxury than a necessity right now.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:24 AM   #10
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
I wondered who would say that first. Believe me, the nomination alone was pretty cool. My thanks go out to all that nominated me and those that voted for me.

I'm broke, unemployed, got no savings, bills are piling up, and, as much as I love my truck, it is more of a luxury than a necessity right now.
If it is paid off, you could always drop the insurance and stop driving it.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:46 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
good to think of your family first bro....thats most important. we would all hate to see it go, and hopefully, something good will happen and you can keep it, but if not, there are more tacomas out there and you can always get another one later down the road when things have settled down and mod the piss outta it!!!
Old 12-01-2008, 03:59 PM   #12
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Hey toy-I hope things turn around quickly-I hate to see you lose that beautifully done truck.
Old 12-01-2008, 04:07 PM   #13
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
good to think of your family first bro....thats most important. we would all hate to see it go, and hopefully, something good will happen and you can keep it, but if not, there are more tacomas out there and you can always get another one later down the road when things have settled down and mod the piss outta it!!!
Great positivity there Will. Toy, I completely endorse what Will said.....besides, your Toy4life......who else makes that kind of commitment in their user name?
Old 12-01-2008, 05:05 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
Thanks Will. That's kinda how I've been looking at it.
Quote:
Hey toy-I hope things turn around quickly-I hate to see you lose that beautifully done truck.
I hear ya, Ridge. Me too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
Great positivity there Will. Toy, I completely endorse what Will said.....besides, your Toy4life......who else makes that kind of commitment in their user name?
Your damn straight I'm Toy4Life! I've found a couple 4Runners in my area for cheap....I figure worst case scenario, I'll use a 4Runner as a surrogate Tacoma til a Tacoma finds it's way back into my life.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:20 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
man, everyone here supports whatever decision you make!