LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

'88 Fiero GT T-top - Charlottesville, VA $9,500

Old 01-23-2012, 03:46 PM   #1
Jackass to the masses
cvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cvillechopper's Tacoma Gallery
'88 Fiero GT T-top - Charlottesville, VA $9,500

Price drop - $8,500
Although I hate to do it I'm selling my '88 Fiero GT T-top. Other priorities make it necessary to get rid of my beautiful toy. It's got a new timing chain, oill pan gasket, top end gaskets, EGR solenoid, and exhaust from the Fiero store with less that 1K on them. Runs great but does have what I think is a leaky injector (smells a little rich at times). Compression is good on all cylinders at ~116k miles. Plenty of tread left on the tires and the whole package is in pretty nice shape. Items that need a little work are listed below. I know some people will think I'm asking too much but it took me many years to find an original '88 GT T-top in red and I don't absolutely have to sell but it would make life easier. I can post more pics if anyone is interested. Just let me know.

Thanks
James

Issues:
2 small cracks in dash near corners of defrost vent
seat belt retainers / seat mechanism covers are cracked (not that you see but they don't stay in place very well)
Carpet looks like a 23 year old car but not bad at all. Very little wear.

Old 01-23-2012, 05:43 PM   #3
JayC06 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
JayC06's Tacoma Gallery
wow i havent seen one those since highschool. pretty cool.
Old 01-23-2012, 07:48 PM   #5
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
I had an 86 5speed and loved it. I sold it about 6 years ago. Everyone I see it driving around town I regret it. 88 gt with t-top is very rare!

Good luck with your sale!
Old 01-24-2012, 08:24 AM   #6
fatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to behold
Name: Mike
fatsac's Tacoma Gallery
My folks had one for a weekend back in the late 80's. It was a decision between that, the RX-7 or a 300zx. They ended up with the 300 but the Fiero had me drooling. Kick ass little car! Like a street legal go-cart.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:59 PM   #7
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatsac View Post
My folks had one for a weekend back in the late 80's. It was a decision between that, the RX-7 or a 300zx. They ended up with the 300 but the Fiero had me drooling. Kick ass little car! Like a street legal go-cart.
And you wouldn't believe the amount of room in them. I'm almost 6'2" and it was one of the most comfortable cars I've driven!
Old 01-31-2012, 05:51 PM   #8
Jackass to the masses
cvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump for a price drop. $8,500
Got some news that gives me incentive to make the sale. Still hating the idea but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Let me know if you're interested.

James
Old 01-31-2012, 06:04 PM   #9
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
nice an clean...makes me miss my rx7's
Me too I miss mine
Old 02-05-2012, 11:58 AM   #10
Jackass to the masses

Anyone know how to update a thread title? I'd like to update it to reflect the new price.

Thanks
James
Old 02-05-2012, 12:24 PM   #11
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvillechopper View Post
Anyone know how to update a thread title? I'd like to update it to reflect the new price.

Thanks
James
Contact a Mod through the ! sign on the left corner of a post. Specify on the message what you want them to update.

GLWS, I wish I had the money for this and the LS2 conversion for it...
Old 03-01-2012, 04:31 PM   #12
Jackass to the masses

Just a bump for the fun of it.
Old 03-09-2012, 05:28 PM   #13
bull041 is on a distinguished road
bull041's Tacoma Gallery
1988 Fiero GT

Is the Fiero still for sale? I would be interested in learning more about it.

Thanks
Old 03-09-2012, 05:54 PM   #14
Jackass to the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by bull041 View Post
Is the Fiero still for sale? I would be interested in learning more about it.

Thanks
Just sent you an e-mail. Yep, it's still for sale.
Old 03-09-2012, 05:59 PM   #15
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Is there any rust on the body panels?

(sorry, couldn't resist.)
Old 03-09-2012, 06:03 PM   #16
Jackass to the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
Is there any rust on the body panels?

(sorry, couldn't resist.)
LMAO! You'd be surprised how many people asked that in earnest when I told them I was buying it. I can honesty say there is absolutely no rust on the body panels what so ever.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:26 PM   #17
Jackass to the masses

Another bump with just a touch more info. Selling because we are having twins. Kinda hard to take kids along in a 2-seater...
Old 03-15-2012, 05:24 AM   #18
Cajun1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brooks
Cajun1's Tacoma Gallery
i wish i could buy yo fancy race car!!! it's sexy