1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Taco Corner Lights Black and White Outs

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Lostoam311, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Jan 23, 2012 at 4:01 PM
    Lostoam311

Lostoam311 [OP] YETI

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Gulf Breeze, FL
    Vehicle:
    2013 YETI
    Spec D headlights (garbage, Do not buy) replaced bulb with H7 80W Osram Off Road bulb so I could actually see. The lights they send do not put off any light at all and it's impossible to see anything at night... TOYO Open County AT III's (smooth ride, not loud) with Matte Black 17-In. TRD PRO Wheels Plasti dipped emblems and Bull Bar (Lasted about 2 years, need to spray them again)
    I bought a few sets of lights off eBay a while back and didn't pay attention to the chrome outline and my truck has the color keyed bumpers (not chrome) so these didn't match... I'm just lookin to get somethin back, so if you're interested, hit me up and make me an offer! I'd rather a Taco enthusiast get em! I have the black outs on ebay right now... here's the link to the listing...
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/180608979002?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Here's a link to my photobucket with pics of the white outs...

http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z424/BAMF311TACO/Corner Lights/

The ones on my truck are Not for sale... I was just showing the ones that actually fit!

Oh, and check out my mods too... I just installed a Hornblasters train horn on my Taco... It's sick!

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Jan 23, 2012 at 4:30 PM
    clarkie152

clarkie152 Well-Known Member

Member:
    MA
    Vehicle:
    2016 4Runner Trail
    LED light swap, TRD wheels, KO2s, C4Fab lo-pro
    where did you buy them off of ebay? I need a set of the whiteouts with black outline

3. Jan 23, 2012 at 4:53 PM
    Lostoam311

Lostoam311 [OP] YETI

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Gulf Breeze, FL
    Vehicle:
    2013 YETI
    Spec D headlights (garbage, Do not buy) replaced bulb with H7 80W Osram Off Road bulb so I could actually see. The lights they send do not put off any light at all and it's impossible to see anything at night... TOYO Open County AT III's (smooth ride, not loud) with Matte Black 17-In. TRD PRO Wheels Plasti dipped emblems and Bull Bar (Lasted about 2 years, need to spray them again)
    it was over 6 months ago, so it doesn't show up on my ebay past purchases... the trim is actually a dark charcoal gray, but you really can't tell... the chrome really stood out tho... just do a search on ebay for corner light whiteouts and something should pop up... and also, post in the buy/sell category in this forum in case someone has a set just laying around in their garage... hope this helped a little

4. Mar 6, 2012 at 8:01 PM
    rnijjar17

rnijjar17 Well-Known Member

Member:
    hello i d like to buy your cornerlights the ones that are all white with black trimming do you still have them ill pm you my number

5. Mar 6, 2012 at 11:34 PM
    Badfish118

Badfish118 Member

Member:
    Colorado Front Range
    Still have the blackouts with the chrome bezel available? If so what are you looking to get for the pair shipped to 04101 ...

6. Mar 7, 2012 at 12:24 PM
    Lostoam311

Lostoam311 [OP] YETI

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Gulf Breeze, FL
    Vehicle:
    2013 YETI
    Hey, sorry, I sold these and forgot to take this down... my bad... I also just sold my white outs... I'll have to check my tool bench to see what else I have to sell that I'm not using anymore...

7. Mar 7, 2012 at 12:25 PM
    Lostoam311

Lostoam311 [OP] YETI

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Gulf Breeze, FL
    Vehicle:
    2013 YETI
    BOTH SOLD Thanks to Tacoma World and this Posting!!!
    Great Group!
    Thanks!

Products Discussed in

To Top