LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Tundra/Sequoia 17" Wheels

Old 01-24-2012, 12:07 PM   #1
Tasty fish in a tortilla
SalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
SalmonTaco's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Tundra/Sequoia 17" Wheels

I have been on the hunt for a set of the split-spoke 17" Tundra/Sequoia wheels for a while now and am not having much luck. If anybody has a set that they are willing to part with let me know.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:11 PM   #4
Banned
maxspeed96ct is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxspeed96ct is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxspeed96ct is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxspeed96ct is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxspeed96ct is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxspeed96ct is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxspeed96ct is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxspeed96ct is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxspeed96ct is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxspeed96ct is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxspeed96ct is one of the sharper tools in the shed
maxspeed96ct's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with your search , they are one of the cleanest looking rims on any yota.
I got mine on ebay for 500 shipped without tires and one missing center . But they are mint .

I hear of guys getting them for dirt cheap but I think those deals are far and few between .
Old 01-24-2012, 04:14 PM   #5
Tasty fish in a tortilla
SalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
are these the ones you're looking for?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ted-black.html
Yep, those are the ones I'm after.

Quote:
if you wanted these and were willing to pay for it, maybe you can get another member to pick it up for you, there are lots of guys in jax

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/pts/2769333622.html
Shipping from Florida is gonna kill it for me most likely. Unless another TW member can get them to budge on the price.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:46 AM   #7
09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
09TacomaPA's Tacoma Gallery
I just picked up a set off of craigslist for $150 for 4. The deals are out there.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:57 PM   #8
Tasty fish in a tortilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09TacomaPA View Post
I just picked up a set off of craigslist for $150 for 4. The deals are out there.
Sweet deal - I check craigslist every day but still no luck.

If you decide they are not for you ship them my way!
Old 01-25-2012, 08:35 PM   #9
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Here's some on IH8MUD. http://forum.ih8mud.com/tires-wheels...ls-oregon.html
Old 01-28-2012, 10:18 AM   #12
Tasty fish in a tortilla

Quote:
craigslist is the BEST place to negotiate, but yea shipping would be the deal killer
Craigslist rules. I just picked up a set from a guy who lives less than a mile from me.

Thanks for helping everybody - just putting the word out seemed to make it happen for me!

Old 01-28-2012, 10:22 AM   #14
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Id offer to sell mine, but they're rock rashed all to hell, and I'm assuming that matters.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:31 AM   #15
Mr. Magoo
MonkeyChief is on a distinguished road

Name: Citizen #1839-7634-001
MonkeyChief's Tacoma Gallery
nice wheels... one of my favorites too.

Can you post pics when you get them on?
Old 01-28-2012, 11:32 AM   #16
Tasty fish in a tortilla

Quote:
that's awesome, do u mind if i asked how much u picked them for up, they're pretty hard to come by, enjoy ur new wheels!
I got them for $180 - the guy was asking $200. He called me back to tell me that he found all the lugnuts and Mcgard locks that he wanted me to have. He was a really nice guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Id offer to sell mine, but they're rock rashed all to hell, and I'm assuming that matters.
They have a few chips here and there. I am going to sand them down and paint them (or have them powdercoated) anyhoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damole View Post
nice wheels... one of my favorites too.

Can you post pics when you get them on?
I will, but it might be a bit before they go on the truck.
Old 01-29-2012, 02:58 PM   #18
09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of09TacomaPA has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
09TacomaPA's Tacoma Gallery
Good to see you found a set for a good price.