LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2008 Tacoma TRD OFF Road Rims/Tires Wheels - $250

Old 01-24-2012, 04:46 PM   #1
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD 2008 Tacoma TRD OFF Road Rims/Tires Wheels SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD

These are off a 2008 TRD Off Road.

2 tires are Goodyear Wrangler with 30% Tread... even wear.

2 tires are Bridgestone VSteel with 70% Tread... even wear.

Size is 245 75 16

Rims are all in excellent shape with no curb rash, no bubbling or whatever.

All 24 lugs included and center caps with excellent paint.

No tpms.. all 4 have valve stems.

SOLD

Not willing to ship at this time... located in North San Diego county.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:03 PM   #2
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
btt
Old 01-26-2012, 04:33 PM   #3
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 01-26-2012, 05:23 PM   #4
Ngotoma is on a distinguished road
Ngotoma's Tacoma Gallery
Nice rims and nice price, but too far away! Gluck with it tho.
Old 01-27-2012, 01:43 PM   #6
josef is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
josef's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know if you decide you want to ship them. I don't need the tires but i'll take them if you don't want to dismount them.. anyways, just let me know. I'll pay the shipping..
Old 01-27-2012, 04:20 PM   #7
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Bump... would prefer to keep it local for now.... Shipping will be a chore and dismounting the tires will cost money at the tire shop....
Old 01-27-2012, 04:56 PM   #8
josef is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
josef's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
Bump... would prefer to keep it local for now.... Shipping will be a chore and dismounting the tires will cost money at the tire shop....
i understand completely.. just thought i'd ask. GLWS.
Old 01-27-2012, 04:58 PM   #9
fubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jose
fubar718's Tacoma Gallery
I really wish i was local......
Old 01-27-2012, 05:12 PM   #10
FJTRD is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
FJTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I second that...i wish i was local to you....these are what i'm looking for (16" rims) but shipping is a pain especially when I'm in Canada.
Old 01-27-2012, 05:35 PM   #11
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah probably between $150 and $250 to ship these depending on location.. and an hour or so packing them... then an hour round trip to UPS plus gas....
Old 01-28-2012, 06:46 PM   #12
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
btt
Old 01-29-2012, 07:36 PM   #13
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
bump......
Old 01-30-2012, 06:45 PM   #14
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
btt
Old 01-30-2012, 07:55 PM   #15
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
You know, someone could sell sets and set of these individually for $75 shipped without tires. That's $300, plus the $$ from the tires separately...

If you decide to split them up, let me know. I'd like a full-size matching spare.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:28 PM   #16
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm...btt
Old 01-31-2012, 06:00 PM   #17
asalazar is on a distinguished road
asalazar's Tacoma Gallery
I want these wheels!

Nice wheels. I live in LA, so coming down to check them out would be nice. I have a 2008 tacoma regular cab with no lifts. This shouldn't be a problem right? Let me know.
Old 02-01-2012, 03:58 PM   #18
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by asalazar View Post
Nice wheels. I live in LA, so coming down to check them out would be nice. I have a 2008 tacoma regular cab with no lifts. This shouldn't be a problem right? Let me know.
Sent a PM with my number.. no reply.

BUMP
Old 02-08-2012, 03:04 PM   #19
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
btt
Old 02-09-2012, 05:05 PM   #20
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
buuump