Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB (1) 16" x 7" 5 spoke steel wheel

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 07:03 PM   #1
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
WTB (1) 16" x 7" 5 spoke steel wheel

Wheel Part Number: #69459
2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma
Size: 16" x 7", 6 Lug, 5.5" Bolt Pattern
Finish: Silver
Description: 5 Spoke Factory Styled Steel Rims

Things I don't care about:
surface scratches
minor surface rust
if you painted it
if the paints flaking off and looks like poo

Things I do care about and won't buy:
bent wheels
bent rims
messed up lug holes
cracked welds

I can get one online for $50 but I'm just looking to see if anyone in here has one laying around they will give up for cheaper.

Oh and I'm in NJ and PA

Old 01-25-2012, 10:37 AM   #2
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
TTT

Someone....anyone?

I know there are a bunch of these things sitting around garages across the US collecting dust.

Old 01-26-2012, 07:15 PM   #3
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
>

Old 01-26-2012, 10:07 PM   #4
cevallos.j is a splendid one to beholdcevallos.j is a splendid one to beholdcevallos.j is a splendid one to beholdcevallos.j is a splendid one to beholdcevallos.j is a splendid one to beholdcevallos.j is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jorge
cevallos.j's Tacoma Gallery
I have some painted black if your interested in san diego

Old 01-29-2012, 06:00 PM   #5
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cevallos.j View Post
I have some painted black if your interested in san diego

What do you want for 1? I don't care about the color as long as it meets what I said I'm looking for in the OP.

Old 01-30-2012, 04:24 PM   #6
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery

no one wants some money for their dust collecting stock wheel?

Old 01-30-2012, 04:26 PM   #7
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Nvm you are in NJ

Old 01-30-2012, 04:29 PM   #8
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Nvm you are in NJ

wheel tease

I was all excited when I saw it got a post

Old 01-30-2012, 04:32 PM   #9
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Ha sorry . I have 7 of those things I need to get rid of + 2 complete new spares .Been trying !

Old 01-30-2012, 04:51 PM   #10
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Ha sorry . I have 7 of those things I need to get rid of + 2 complete new spares .Been trying !

1 could go to a good home where it will see tons of fun...

My alloys are all trashed and it's time to go cheap and ugly

Old 02-03-2012, 04:18 AM   #11
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
TTT

Old 02-06-2012, 09:45 AM   #12
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery

Old 02-08-2012, 02:40 PM   #13
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
found 4 for free....thanks again kevlot

Closed Thread