Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WANTED: 4X4 Mud Flaps Rear Only

Old 01-25-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
mondexyota will become famous soon enoughmondexyota will become famous soon enough
Name: Beau
mondexyota's Tacoma Gallery
WANTED: 4X4 Mud Flaps Rear Only

My truck didnt have any mud flaps on it when I bought it, so I would like to buy the REAR SET ONLY must say 4x4 & in perfect or dam near perfect condition! Also need the platic clips that hold them on, Thanks!

PM me with prices
Old 01-25-2012, 05:30 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
ive got a set that dont say 4x4 on them
Old 01-26-2012, 11:18 AM   #3
mondexyota will become famous soon enoughmondexyota will become famous soon enough
have to be 4x4 ones
Old 01-26-2012, 03:03 PM   #4
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
you know the 4x4 is painted on, right? Why does it NEED to say 4x4
Old 01-26-2012, 04:27 PM   #5
Gold Member
TacoTom88 is on a distinguished road

Name: Corey
TacoTom88's Tacoma Gallery
I need the front ones. Mine were broken off when I purchased it.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:37 PM   #6
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
The 4x4 is raised lettering with white paint.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:34 PM   #8
IGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: EMT-B
Name: Zach
IGO4LOW's Tacoma Gallery
I got some. I've been debating taking them off anyways. so if it'll help out a fellow TW member I'd gladly sell em to you. Make me an offer.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:54 PM   #9
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGO4LOW View Post
I got some. I've been debating taking them off anyways. so if it'll help out a fellow TW member I'd gladly sell em to you. Make me an offer.

You willing to sell just the fronts?
Old 01-26-2012, 08:03 PM   #10
IGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

IGO4LOW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTom88 View Post
You willing to sell just the fronts?
I've got someone who might be interested in all 4 but if he doesn't want them then sure.
FYI I trimmed some of the plastic on the inside to clear larger tires. its done very clean. Appearance is exactly the same. and I'm missing two of the clips.
Rears are still on the truck so they will have everything.
Old 01-26-2012, 08:10 PM   #11
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGO4LOW View Post
I've got someone who might be interested in all 4 but if he doesn't want them then sure.
FYI I trimmed some of the plastic on the inside to clear larger tires. its done very clean. Appearance is exactly the same. and I'm missing two of the clips.
Rears are still on the truck so they will have everything.

I have larger tires so trimming most likely would have been necessary anyway. The clips aren't a problem... You have any idea what shipping them to GA would cost? Keep me posted.
Old 01-26-2012, 08:26 PM   #12

IGO4LOW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTom88 View Post
I have larger tires so trimming most likely would have been necessary anyway. The clips aren't a problem... You have any idea what shipping them to GA would cost? Keep me posted.
I have 285/70 R17 Terra Grapplers and they rubbed very slightly when in reverse while turning.
Shipping shouldn't be much I can ship from work.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:36 AM   #13
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
you know the 4x4 is painted on, right? Why does it NEED to say 4x4
the 4x4 lettering is also raised as well
Old 01-28-2012, 07:06 AM   #14
bought a set from nammer, but i still need the plastic clips.