Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F/S: JVC-NT3HDT Package

Old 01-25-2012, 08:54 PM   #1
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
F/S: JVC-NT3HDT Package

I have for sale a slightly used JVC-NT3HDT Double Din Entertainment System.

The JVC-NT3HDT DD system includes built-in Bluetooth (great for pairing up your phone or streaming music off your iphone/ipod touch 4th Gen.), HD Radio and Lifetime HD Traffic subscription, GPS Navigation, Variable illumination to match your trucks interior, and the best anti-theft feature - it has a Detachable Face! This is an all around great DoubleDin. I've had it since I purchased brand new last March.

The JVC unit will come with the following:
1. Wired Harness for 2005+ Toyota Tacoma w/ Bypass
2. Axxess Steering Wheel Control unit
3. Metra Silver textured Double Din Kit
4. Bluetooth wired Mic
5. JVC Satellite Tuner Module KS-SRA100 (may need Sirius SC-C1 adapter)

I would like $550 shipped for all of the above. JVC unit with DD kit, Steering wheel adapter and Satellite Tuner.

I also have the following:
1. Alpine 4Channel Amp V-Power MRF-250 for $100 (shipped)
2. Brand New HiFonics ZXi6.5c Component Speakers for $50 (plus $10 for shipping)

If you want all of it, I would like $625 for the package shipped. Also, if you think my prices are out of line send me a PM of your best offer.

Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails
F/S: JVC-NT3HDT Package-jvc-nt3hdt.jpg   F/S: JVC-NT3HDT Package-whole-package.jpg   F/S: JVC-NT3HDT Package-navigation-screen-1.jpg   F/S: JVC-NT3HDT Package-menu-screen.jpg   F/S: JVC-NT3HDT Package-detached-face-1.jpg  

F/S: JVC-NT3HDT Package-detached-face-2.jpg   F/S: JVC-NT3HDT Package-backup-camera-shot.jpg   F/S: JVC-NT3HDT Package-hd-radio-screen.jpg   F/S: JVC-NT3HDT Package-menu-screen-2.jpg   F/S: JVC-NT3HDT Package-navigation-screen-2.jpg  

Old 01-25-2012, 09:36 PM   #2
Keatstaco20 has a spectacular aura aboutKeatstaco20 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Keaton
Keatstaco20's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could get this! Glws pm me if your interested in trades
Old 01-25-2012, 10:42 PM   #4
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keatstaco20 View Post
Wish I could get this! Glws pm me if your interested in trades
Oh it could be yours.......
Old 01-25-2012, 10:43 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqoma View Post
if only it played blu ray
Oh but it does....hook up a Blu-Ray player to it.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:04 PM   #6
Keatstaco20 has a spectacular aura aboutKeatstaco20 has a spectacular aura about
Lol this is sweet no moneys right now I picked them all from my money tree lol
Old 01-25-2012, 11:36 PM   #7
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
fack, if only i didnt need tires
Old 01-26-2012, 01:58 PM   #9
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
im only getting 800 back on taxes and my tires are bald
Old 01-27-2012, 11:31 AM   #11
I can't believe this isn't gone wish I had the moneys to buy it. Ill trade for it if your up for it
Old 01-27-2012, 01:13 PM   #12

Quote:
I can't believe this isn't gone wish I had the moneys to buy it. Ill trade for it if your up for it
I know, I'm surprised I still have it.....I thought it would have been in someone else Tacoma by now.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:21 AM   #14

Quote:
Let me know if you want to trade some stuff
Do you have a Honda Generator?
Old 01-28-2012, 09:52 AM   #15
Nope just sold it a couple months back anything else your looking for boss?
Old 01-29-2012, 07:07 PM   #16
KELLYSTACOMA will become famous soon enoughKELLYSTACOMA will become famous soon enough
Name: Kelly
KELLYSTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
I got it and Muy Grande installed it for me! Let me tell you, he did a great job and it sounds great!
Old 01-29-2012, 07:16 PM   #17
Betty Blue
Fennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: VFA
Name: Matt
Fennywald's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 01-29-2012, 07:40 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by KELLYSTACOMA View Post
I got it and Muy Grande installed it for me! Let me tell you, he did a great job and it sounds great!
Sold to Kelly, thanks again. Glad the install went smooth and you're enjoying your new tunes. Let me know when you get the adapters in and I'll knock out your speakers.

John