LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 20" ENKEI WT4'S!

Old 01-30-2012, 01:16 PM   #1
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Talking FS: 20" ENKEI WT4'S!

SOLD!!! Thanks Speedfreek, gonna get them shipped ASAP!
Selling my Enkei WT4's for $1000 OBO, Local only unless you really want to pay for shipping. I am in the East Orlando area, but might be willing to meet somewhere close. These will fit 1st and 2nd gen 6 luggers, 4runners, fj cruisers, and 2006-older tundras.

They currently have Plasti dip on them, but i can remove it very easily. Here are some pics both with the plasti dip and without. The tires still have some miles left, they are measuring @ 6/32nds, recommend replacement of tires @ 3/32nds.

PM if you have any questions.

Edit: I have removed the plast dip, the wheels are back to their orginal shine! Actually forgot just how shiney these things are. I think they are considered a polished version of these wheels. Very nice.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: 20" ENKEI WT4'S!-photo0236.jpg   FS: 20" ENKEI WT4'S!-photo0261.jpg   FS: 20" ENKEI WT4'S!-photo0308.jpg  
Old 02-01-2012, 01:59 AM   #6
yoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Van
yoda2010's Tacoma Gallery
what did you use to remove the plastic dip from the rims?
Old 02-01-2012, 06:05 AM   #7
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda2010 View Post
what did you use to remove the plastic dip from the rims?
My hands, thats stuff was amazing, peeled right off like it was a protective film put there by the manufacturer. I will be doing my new wheels with it as well. All i had to do was get a small spot started and then just pull it off. Literally took maybe 10 minutes to take it off all 4 wheels.
Old 02-01-2012, 06:22 AM   #8
speedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
speedfreek's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 02-01-2012, 06:25 AM   #9
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
How did u like the plasti dip I'm gonna do it 2 my wheels
FS: 20" ENKEI WT4'S!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1328106303.630066.jpg
FS: 20" ENKEI WT4'S!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1328106322.266629.jpg
Old 02-01-2012, 07:10 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
pm sent
replied
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLLD View Post
How did u like the plasti dip I'm gonna do it 2 my wheels
Attachment 135722
Attachment 135723
I was going to paint the wheels by scuffing and priming and painting, but one the local guys recommended Plasti dip, what a great choice! I love this stuff, really easy to put on, really strong and if you do nick it or something, just spray a little for touch up. I took my truck to an off road meet, flying down tight florida trails, going up and down articulation areas, the plasti dip did not fail once! Gonna do it to my new wheels just to see if i like them black.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:33 AM   #12
Daisy is on a distinguished road
Name: Daisy
Daisy's Tacoma Gallery
are you looking for other wheels? I have sr5 (4runner) wheels w/ 265/70/17 good year dura tracs on them? let me know if you're interested, I'm in Daytona.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:26 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
are you looking for other wheels? I have sr5 (4runner) wheels w/ 265/70/17 good year dura tracs on them? let me know if you're interested, I'm in Daytona.
No, thats what i got from a guy at my shop, but thanks anyway.
Old 02-01-2012, 06:42 PM   #14
speedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
speedfreek's Tacoma Gallery
payment sent. cant wait to get them mounted up on my truck

Gotta keep em in the SWB family haha
Old 02-02-2012, 05:02 AM   #16
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
thanks man im def goin the plasti dip way. im actually gonna paint the center and leave the lip polished that should look sick!!??
Old 02-02-2012, 06:00 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLLD View Post
thanks man im def goin the plasti dip way. im actually gonna paint the center and leave the lip polished that should look sick!!??
Very cool good luck and make sure to post pics when you do it.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:07 PM   #18

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
o i def will. im pissed id do it saturday but i have a transmission i have to do o well next week
Old 04-11-2012, 12:42 PM   #19

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 20" ENKEI WT4'S!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1334173310.290071.jpgOk I forgot about this thread but here is a pic of the deep sixs black