Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: thinking of selling satoshi grill.

Old 01-30-2012, 06:28 PM   #1
ratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: thinking of selling satoshi grill.

Thinking about selling satoshi looking for $275 pick up. Silverstreak mica. Deep satoshi. Custom cargrills mesh. Mesh is held on with bolts not zip ties so this thing is solid. Totally havent decided just yet if I want to part with but have other things I need $$ for.

See other pics of build and grill in my gallery.

Attached Thumbnails
Feeler:  thinking of selling satoshi grill.-tacomasatoshi.jpg