Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Beefed Taco Drive Shaft Carrier Bearing Drop Bracket

Old 01-31-2012, 10:15 AM   #1
Pakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ryan
Pakow's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Beefed Taco Drive Shaft Carrier Bearing Drop Bracket

******SOLD******

This is a brand new never used/installed drop bracket for 2nd gen Tacomas. I bought it along with all my lift components in order to be prepared for any driveline vibrations. I guess i lucked out b/c i did not need to use it.

This is the 1 1/2" drop for lifts 4" and less.

Paid $81 shipped, yours for $60 shipped. Please PM if interested.

more info on the bracket here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bee...ring-drop.html

Old 01-31-2012, 10:17 AM   #2
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
so it will fit up to 4" lifts?
Old 01-31-2012, 11:44 AM   #3
Pakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shedPakow is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pakow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
so it will fit up to 4" lifts?
yes. should have said "fits lifts 4" or less". fixed.
Old 01-31-2012, 11:45 AM   #4
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm do want...
Old 01-31-2012, 11:46 AM   #5
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
I have the same version on my first gen and mine needed it. I lifted 3 inches and was getting some terrible vibrations .. after this installed.. all gone.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:00 PM   #6
Pakow's Tacoma Gallery
bump, still available.

Brand new, never installed and cheaper than list price!
Old 02-11-2012, 10:08 PM   #10
Pakow's Tacoma Gallery
Sold