Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS DoubleCab Weathertechs

Old 01-31-2012, 03:01 PM   #1
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
FS DoubleCab Weathertechs

Gents,

I no longer have my tacoma so I am parting out the few extras that I had on it. For sale here is a gently used set of weathertechs for an 05+ DoubleCab. The driver side mat does have the hooks on it and the passenger does not. I had an 05 DC SR5 if that helps anybody out. There are no holes or leaks anywhere on the mats. The only thing missing is the "Weathertech" logo on the drivers side mat. These are the best floor mats you can buy and fit snuggly on all the corners of the floorboard. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I'm just looking for $100 for the whole set plus shipping. If you're local I'll be happy to meet up. Thanks fellas.