Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS UWS Toolbox: Black LoPro

Old 01-31-2012, 04:15 PM   #1
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
FS UWS Toolbox: Black LoPro

I no longer have my tacoma so I am selling my UWS Toolbox. It was on my truck for about a year but there are no visible scratches on the paint. The lock works fine it just needs a new truck to be put on! I will take the stickers off if it is an issue. $200. Locals only. Feel free to ask me any questions y'all might have. Thanks fellas.

Old 01-31-2012, 04:59 PM   #2
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
If only it was Columbia MO and not Columbia SC...

Bump.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:01 PM   #3
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
how did the top of the box sit in relationship to the bottom of the rear window?

if that makes sense
Old 01-31-2012, 05:31 PM   #4
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
how did the top of the box sit in relationship to the bottom of the rear window?

if that makes sense
Well since it is a low profile toolbox, it only sits up about 2-3 inches from the bedrails. you can still see 95% or more of your back window through the rear view mirror. It was never an issue for me at all.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:33 PM   #5
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
im talking more for the fact that it may cover the stickers that I currently have on the window ahah
Old 01-31-2012, 05:36 PM   #6
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im talking more for the fact that it may cover the stickers that I currently have on the window ahah

heres a pic of my low pro if this helps...mines a better built but i dont think it would make that much of a difference.

GLWS!!
Old 01-31-2012, 05:42 PM   #7

Quote:
oh haha well I dont have a pic of it actually on my truck, but it sits exactly like that pic VooDoo posted. It will cover up stickers if you have them sitting in the bottom corners of the window. I had that dilemma when I got the toolbox as well
Old 01-31-2012, 05:51 PM   #9

yeah it definitely will only let you see the antlers and the top half of the salt life one. I got new decals after I got the box and set them flush with the top of the box. Pain in the ass but it was worth making it look better IMO.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:56 PM   #10
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
I'll say that I have the same tool box and it is very nice, GLWS. I also posted the link to this thread in the SC/NC BS thread for you.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post4469886
Old 01-31-2012, 05:59 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
I'll say that I have the same tool box and it is very nice, GLWS. I also posted the link to this thread in the SC/NC BS thread for you.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post4469886
Thanks Man! +1 for you
Old 01-31-2012, 06:12 PM   #12
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
how much do these puppies sale new?
Old 01-31-2012, 06:14 PM   #13

The cheapest I've seen them was about 300. I paid 320 for this one.
Old 01-31-2012, 06:19 PM   #14
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by usctacoma View Post
The cheapest I've seen them was about 300. I paid 320 for this one.
what would be the cost to meet me in Florence, SC?
Old 01-31-2012, 06:24 PM   #15
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
how much do these puppies sale new?
My Dad paid around 340 for mine.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:16 PM   #16
Gamecock Tacos
jeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
jeremy1ns's Tacoma Gallery
if this was for an 01-04 id buy it
Old 01-31-2012, 08:29 PM   #17
Will The Thrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy1ns View Post
if this was for an 01-04 id buy it
It looks just like mine and I'm '01, mine is also called a low pro. OP what's the PN on yours so that we can confirm that it will fit.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:38 PM   #18

Let me look real quick. I do know that it is the 63" model if that answers any questions.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:43 PM   #19

yeah the only numbers I have on it are 63-A-LP Black. I know that just means 63", angled, low pro and black. Will this fit an 01-04? Does anybody know?
Old 01-31-2012, 08:46 PM   #20
GO TIGERS!
suttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
suttonkb's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to suttonkb
hmmm... tempting