Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Custom Emblems by Metalmiller

Old 05-07-2013, 01:11 PM   #201
I'd rather be fishing..
SWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: james
SWCB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtopgun515 View Post
I just drilled two new holes so I could put the factory emblem back on if I ever wanted to.
Ahh i should have done the same but i always could just put some adhesive to hold the original if i ever decide to trade her in on a new one 20 years down the rd
Old 05-13-2013, 01:02 PM   #202
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
Got a few pics of some recent emblems... I'm loving the neon green!

Old 05-14-2013, 08:24 AM   #204
2xR is on a distinguished road
Army:
2xR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
I see polished..but not mine

I am in the same boat - gun metal punisher... It's been 4 weeks?
Old 05-14-2013, 08:27 AM   #206
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xR View Post
I am in the same boat - gun metal punisher... It's been 4 weeks?
It took 9 weeks before I got mine. Sucks to wait that long but it is worth the wait once you get it. I'm happy with mine for sure.
Old 05-17-2013, 02:47 PM   #208
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

Hey guys, sorry for the slow response! I've been in and out of town the last few weeks. You should have received your goodies by now, if not please email me at metalmillerorders@gmail.com and I'll be happy to see where they are at!
Old 07-10-2013, 09:39 AM   #209
Deathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Deathproofduck's Tacoma Gallery
email sent
Old 08-28-2013, 08:38 AM   #210

It's been a while since I've been able to check up on the forums. Just wanted to let you guys know that we are still cranking these guys out. Feel free to shoot me an email or PM if you would like something worked up! My email is metalmillerorders@gmail.com, I can typically get to those a little faster.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:43 PM   #211

I believe I can work with that! Would you like the lettering too or just the wolf head?
Old 08-29-2013, 01:07 PM   #213

haven't made one yet, but I've drawn up the design so I can easily crank one of these bad boys out if you're interested.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 08-30-2013, 02:14 AM   #214
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
How have I not known about this? Sub'd.
Old 08-30-2013, 02:35 PM   #215

I'm very very sneaky sir....
Old 08-30-2013, 03:31 PM   #217

Nice pic! Mind if I use it on my site?
Old 09-05-2013, 04:11 PM   #219
Tacomapratt is on a distinguished road

Tacomapratt's Tacoma Gallery
They look really good. I would like to get the orange/redish devil horns for my super white 2013 tacoma.
Old 09-11-2013, 07:33 AM   #220

That's going to look sweet!