Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Custom Emblems by Metalmiller

Old 09-11-2013, 01:12 PM   #221
cstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant future

cstallings's Tacoma Gallery
Have you done anything like these before? If so, do you have any pics? I'm trying to find a pic I like. I'm not sure if I like these enough to use them.
Attached Thumbnails
Custom Emblems by Metalmiller-uploadfromtaptalk1378930237455.jpg   Custom Emblems by Metalmiller-uploadfromtaptalk1378930250012.jpg  
Old 09-11-2013, 01:24 PM   #222
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
I've done a few deer inspired ones... here are a couple of pics

Old 09-11-2013, 01:35 PM   #223
cstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMiller View Post
I've done a few deer inspired ones... here are a couple of pics

I like that Browning one better than I thought. Would a skull and horns like the one I posted above be to detailed?
Old 09-12-2013, 07:47 AM   #224
Tacomapratt is on a distinguished road

Tacomapratt's Tacoma Gallery
I hope so, I can't wait till you get it finished and I get it on my truck. I will put pic on here of it so everyone can see how it turned out. Thanks again
Old 09-13-2013, 08:30 AM   #225
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstallings View Post
I like that Browning one better than I thought. Would a skull and horns like the one I posted above be to detailed?
The amount of detail shouldn't be a problem at all. I'll just get a little crafty with it so the details show like they should on the cuts. I really liked how the Browning one turned out. In fact, I cut an extra one that I could ship out pretty quick if you're interested in one of those. We'll just have to double check the year model I made it for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomapratt View Post
I hope so, I can't wait till you get it finished and I get it on my truck. I will put pic on here of it so everyone can see how it turned out. Thanks again
I could always use pics for my website!
Old 09-13-2013, 08:41 AM   #226

Quote:
The amount of detail shouldn't be a problem at all. I'll just get a little crafty with it so the details show like they should on the cuts. I really liked how the Browning one turned out. In fact, I cut an extra one that I could ship out pretty quick if you're interested in one of those. We'll just have to double check the year model I made it for.
Mine is a 13, you Probably made it for a older one??
Old 09-13-2013, 02:09 PM   #227

Checked on my lunch break.. it's for a 2011 + Taco.
Old 09-14-2013, 07:39 PM   #228

Quote:
Checked on my lunch break.. it's for a 2011 + Taco.
Sent you an email...
Old 09-19-2013, 09:22 AM   #229

New little product of mine, going to start a thread. The model truck is a Ford but, the same concept goes for Toyotas. I'm going to offer custom powdercoating for team colors since it is tailgaiting season and all! Any feedback would be much appreciated!

Old 09-19-2013, 10:50 AM   #230

Got a vid of the opener emblem in action
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rsrAgkGVFvs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
http://youtu.be/rsrAgkGVFvs
Old 09-19-2013, 07:21 PM   #231
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
would u make an encircled TRD emblem that fits right into the stock 01-04 taco grill emblem location? my stock emblem fell off while i was on the highway about a month ago i see u have some thing like what i'm talking about for a tundra
i been considering either a lexus emblem or the toyota devil horns emblem, but i just thought i'd plant an idea i had...

so its an oval that has no back to it, just TRD inside (think an inverted version of ones u have pix of) either in black or metallic
that would be siiiick!

nice work btw!
Old 09-30-2013, 12:43 PM   #232

Thanks!!

I can definitely crank something like that out! You'd like the TRD to be the metal part instead of the part that was cut out?
Old 10-16-2013, 07:03 AM   #233

Anybody got a contact number for metalmiller?
Old 10-16-2013, 08:19 AM   #234
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cstallings View Post
Anybody got a contact number for metalmiller?
All of my communication w/ MM was thru PM or metalmillerorders@gmail.com. Guy is swamped but he does respond to email.

Bit of a wait on product turnaround (mine took 83 days from payment) but that's life in the fab-to-order world. Be patient and you'll be happy with the result.
Old 10-16-2013, 01:31 PM   #235

Sorry for any slow responses over the last week. Got sent out of town for an emergency machine repair. I'm back in the game now!
Old 10-19-2013, 06:01 PM   #236
LSUTIGER is on a distinguished road
LSUTIGER's Tacoma Gallery
Like your work. I emailed you.
Old 10-22-2013, 05:25 PM   #237
Marcs2012 is on a distinguished road

Marcs2012's Tacoma Gallery
Metal miller op How much to make the toyota T emblem for a 12? Will it fit flush in the oem grille lmk thanks like your work!
Old 10-23-2013, 07:15 AM   #238

LSU- email coming back at ya!

Marc- If you don't mind, shoot me an email at metalmillerorders@gmail.com and we'll hash out all the details. The emblems mount directly to the stock grillspot. I have a couple of different designs that you might be interested in.
Old 10-24-2013, 06:34 PM   #239
LSUTIGER is on a distinguished road
LSUTIGER's Tacoma Gallery
MetalMiller,
Not sure if you replied to my email or not. Just making sure you did get my email

Drew
Old 10-25-2013, 08:45 AM   #240

Found it in my spam folder, you should have a response in your inbox!