Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Custom Emblems by Metalmiller

Old 02-20-2012, 08:39 PM   #21
Take your flame, ignite the world!!!!
04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
04taco2wd's Tacoma Gallery
So noone else was interested in the horns?
Old 02-20-2012, 09:08 PM   #22
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly, not much feedback, shoot me a pm and we'll see what we can work up.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:03 PM   #24
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

Here are some pics of some of the emblems going out this week

Old 03-24-2012, 10:20 AM   #25

Here are some pics of some emblems I got back from the polisher. They did one hell of a job.

Old 04-09-2012, 09:29 PM   #26

I have an extra 2011 Punisher emblem in polished aluminum ready to ship, any takers? I can have it shipped the next day after ordering!
Old 04-10-2012, 05:48 AM   #27
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
MM how much these going for?
Old 04-10-2012, 09:59 AM   #28

That one goes for 130 + shipping. (10 to anywhere in the states).

I also have a punisher emblem for sale that's ready to ship out. It's for 2011 to 2012 models. Here's the thread. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...er-emblem.html
Old 04-28-2012, 05:14 PM   #30
2011 TRD Sport 4x4
Junebug55210 will become famous soon enoughJunebug55210 will become famous soon enough

Name: Kyle
Junebug55210's Tacoma Gallery
awsome work man!
Old 04-29-2012, 10:26 AM   #31

Thanks!

I have updates for all of you that have ordered emblems. My waterjet guys have been pretty backlogged these last couple of months so they've been a bit slower turning my stuff around. I got word that they have cut my stuff and it should be to me in a few days. I'll be getting them processed and sent out for polishing or powdercoating immediately. It's been a slow batch, but we are definately making ground. I'll post pics as soon as I can
Old 04-30-2012, 07:11 PM   #32

I've started a discount batch for May, it's for the TRD cut in the emblems. Hit me up if you're interested
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...unt-batch.html
Old 05-20-2012, 08:09 PM   #33

Wanted to post some pics of some emblems that are out for finishing, I'll post some better pics when they come back finished

Old 05-24-2012, 05:41 PM   #34

Got word from the polisher that the emblems are shipping out today. I'll have them turned around as soon as I get them.
Old 05-24-2012, 07:04 PM   #35
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Do you paint them?
Old 05-25-2012, 07:37 AM   #37

I have a TOYOTA emblem design that I've done before and I could do a 2 piece for the old school T. I can make the white part the top of the 2 pieces then do a colored backplate to give it the 2 tone look.

knine- I either have the polished (aluminum) or get them powdercoated (steel). I'm not much of a painter so I'd rather let the pros handle the finish.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:48 AM   #38
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
What colors?
Old 05-25-2012, 12:32 PM   #39

We keep any basic color in stock and can order custom colors if we dont have it. What are you looking for?

REMINDER: I have a may discount batch that is good for 6 more days, check it out if you havent already. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...unt-batch.html
Old 05-25-2012, 01:38 PM   #40
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
I am looking for a white punisher with a black background!