Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Custom Emblems by Metalmiller

Old 06-02-2012, 09:18 PM   #41
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
I can definately do that!

Here are some pics of some emblems I just shipped out. I will be shipping some more out early this week. This is a mixture of Tundra and Taco emblems. There is also a picture of a custom skid I did. The gentleman that ordered it will be coating it in Line X.

Old 06-02-2012, 11:40 PM   #42
BucksBandsBulls is on a distinguished road
Name: Jonathan
BucksBandsBulls's Tacoma Gallery
anyway you could make one with elk horns instead of whitetail racks?
Old 06-03-2012, 05:33 AM   #43
Take your flame, ignite the world!!!!
04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
04taco2wd's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jeff, can you let me know if you got my order?
Old 06-03-2012, 07:07 AM   #44
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a pick of a white punisher with black background?
Old 06-03-2012, 09:38 AM   #45
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Caleb
06TACOFIREMAN's Tacoma Gallery
I REALLY want the batman with the red background just cant make myself spend that much on an emblem at the moment. Subbed in case I get some overtime to cover the cost! that batman would look sick on the front of my black 1st gen!
Old 06-03-2012, 09:30 PM   #46
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

I got a chance to catch up on my PMs just now. I should have answered your questions via PM, if not then hit me up and I'll get back to you asap!

Bucks, if you can send me an image of some horns that you like, I can try to work something up. Preferably something that's a silhouette.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:17 PM   #48
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Just lifted my truck and got my tires n rims on this weekend. Got home today and my emblem was waiting for me. PERFECT timing. Thanks Jeff. Looks kick ass!

Old 06-08-2012, 12:54 PM   #50

The cut order is in!
Old 06-10-2012, 10:35 AM   #52
Jaymak is on a distinguished road
Name: Jimmy Mao
Jaymak's Tacoma Gallery
how much is this one

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/img3170l.jpg/
Old 06-18-2012, 08:37 PM   #55

[QUOTE=Jaymak;5218737]how much is this one

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...pg/[/QUOTE]

That one is an overlay design. It comes with a powdercoated backplate that acts as a spacer so the emblem sits flush on the grill. I can do that one for 120 shipped. It's a little less than the usual price because there is no grinding. It ends up looking like this:

It will be scaled down to fit the Taco properly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corndawg View Post
Can you Do TRD symbol ?
Sure can!
Old 06-20-2012, 09:23 PM   #56
Bodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud of

Bodz's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Sure can!
That's one I would like to see for sure.
Old 06-20-2012, 09:37 PM   #57

I'd be happy to make one for you
Old 06-20-2012, 09:40 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbmack1 View Post
Just lifted my truck and got my tires n rims on this weekend. Got home today and my emblem was waiting for me. PERFECT timing. Thanks Jeff. Looks kick ass!

Nice pics! Mind if I use those?
Old 06-20-2012, 09:45 PM   #59

I'm going to copy my post that I put on the old thread:

I have a few emblems in stock, ready to ship. Here are 2 of them. Please let me know if you are interested, I can ship them the next day after an order is placed!

Punisher Skull for 2011+
120 + shipping (10 anywhere in the states)

Classic TOYOTA logo- Mirror Finish
95 + shipping (10 anywhere in the states)

Again, these are ready to go so I can have them to you quick!

These are first come first serve, you can either pm me or email me at metalmillerorders@gmail.com
Old 06-20-2012, 10:13 PM   #60
Bodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud of

Bodz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMiller View Post

Sure can!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMiller View Post
I'd be happy to make one for you
Sweet, would love to see some pics. Another would be a smaller version of the classic TOYOTA letters inside of the oval. Both sound awesome to me. I'm sub'd.