Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Custom Emblems by Metalmiller

Old 01-31-2012, 04:31 PM   #1
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
Custom Emblems by Metalmiller

1139 posts later, I started to realize that I needed to make a new thread explaining my current capabilities for custom emblems! It gets kinda boring trying to read through all of those posts to figure out how to order and what my capabilities are. So here it is!

Custom Emblems!

Designs

All types of custom designs are offered. You can see many examples in the links on my signature or examples at www.metalmiller.com

I offer custom designs inside of the stock oval of all Toyota models or the option to have a design without any oval around it. This is a good option for mesh grills.

Materials

Carbon Steel

These are waterjet cut out of 1/4" or 3/16" carbon steel. The emblems are ground down on the oval designs in order to add a stock look. The custom design sits inside the oval. These can be shipped bare or powdercoated any basic color. Emblems with the ovals can be done in one color and have a backplate done in another in order to give the emblems some pop.

Aluminum

The process is basically the same as the steel emblems, but the aluminum gives the option to have a polished finish. They can be done in a mirror finish(#8) or a clean but not mirror finish(#6). The polished aluminum emblems really give a show quality feel to your design.

Pricing

Now for the all important pricing. The basic cost of an emblem is 120. That includes a powdercoat for steel emblems and polish for aluminum. I need to know if you want a #6(shiny but not mirror) or #8 (mirror) finish. If the design gets much larger than the stock toyota ovals then we will have to charge for additional material and labor which I am very fair about. If you would like a powdercoated backplate for the oval designs, it is an additional 10 bucks. Shipping to anywhere in the states is 12 bucks. PM me for estimates out of country (this happens more than you might think!).

In summary:
  • Basic emblem- 120
  • Shipping- 12
Options
  • Powdercoated Backplate- 10
Ordering info

Either PM me or shoot me an email at Metalmillerorders@gmail.com. Please try to email me if you can. I can get to these MUCH faster!!

Now for pictures!

Old 02-04-2012, 12:34 PM   #2
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

I can also do hitch covers to match your emblems. I can only do them out of carbon steel since I dont have the setup for aluminum welding. Here are a few that I've done.

Old 02-04-2012, 12:40 PM   #3
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Nice OP the other thread was turning into a Hong Kong love story. Hard to find things,, Jim
Old 02-04-2012, 12:55 PM   #4

Haha, yeah it got a bit crazy over there
Old 02-04-2012, 01:05 PM   #5
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Like the Toyota logo want one but first must sell my gen 2 this, it has held up real good.. you do good work...Jim

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 02-04-2012, 03:37 PM   #7

Thanks guys!

Homer, I really like your grills. Emblems and grills make a great pair!
Old 02-12-2012, 07:12 PM   #10

Putting in a cut order this week. Anyone else want in on the emblems?
Old 02-13-2012, 01:53 PM   #11
Take your flame, ignite the world!!!!
04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
04taco2wd's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man I still never got a quote back. If im reading this right an emblem that is the same size as stock that is powdercoated will be around 150?
Old 02-13-2012, 05:47 PM   #12

Please shoot me a pm with the design you'd like. You're looking at 120 for an emblem to replace the stock emblem and 10 bucks if you want a powdercoated backplate. Shipping is 12. So 142 for the whole package, delivered to your door
Old 02-13-2012, 05:49 PM   #13

Any interest in a horns or a transformers batch? (autobot and decepticon both included) I can discount them if we get enough interest.

Old 02-13-2012, 06:31 PM   #15
Super Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Grayson
Super Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-13-2012, 06:35 PM   #16
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd. Have a few ideas in mind
Old 02-13-2012, 07:02 PM   #18
Take your flame, ignite the world!!!!
04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
04taco2wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMiller View Post
Any interest in a horns or a transformers batch? (autobot and decepticon both included) I can discount them if we get enough interest.

Id be interested in the horns. Im havin second thoughts about the ducks unlimited. A sticker is enough
Old 02-13-2012, 07:31 PM   #19

So that's 1 for horns. If I get 5 I'll start a batch
Old 02-20-2012, 07:21 PM   #20

Hey guys, I have a discount buy going on for the Transformers designs right now. Here's the thread
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/group-buys/205626-metalmiller-emblem-25-discount-feb.html