Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

DC Torque 16" with Pirelli Scorpion "E" 265/75 - Trade + Cash (FL)

Old 01-31-2012, 05:32 PM   #1
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
DC Torque 16" with Pirelli Scorpion "E" 265/75 - Trade + Cash (FL)

Well things didnt go as planned so Mods feel free to close this thread down ;-)
Old 01-31-2012, 07:11 PM   #2
Sippi is on a distinguished road

Sippi's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad I have SR5 aluminum rims...

But if you decide to sell the NFabs let me know.
Old 01-31-2012, 07:20 PM   #3
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sippi View Post
Too bad I have SR5 aluminum rims...

But if you decide to sell the NFabs let me know.
SR5 aluminum rims are the same as TRD Offroad rims.

If the OP was local I'd be trying to work something out. Those rims are mean!
Old 01-31-2012, 08:35 PM   #4
Sippi is on a distinguished road

Sippi's Tacoma Gallery
I thought the TRD offroad rims were the 5 split spoke rims which are alloy. I meant to say that mine were the SR5 (steel) rims. I didn't think the SR5 came with the alloys.

Sorry for the confusion.
Old 02-01-2012, 03:10 AM   #5
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the bump guys, the Nfabs are gone already!