Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Used BFG Rugged Trail stock tires in SOCAL area.

Old 02-01-2012, 07:41 AM   #1
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Used BFG Rugged Trail stock tires in SOCAL area.

Thanks octacorunner. No longer looking.

I am looking for a set of 4 used or new BFG Rugged Trail tires for my Dad's stock Tacoma.

They need to be the stock size 265/70/16.

Looking to avoid shipping so only interested in deals in the SOCAL area.

PM me if you have a set.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:08 AM   #2
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Derek, not sure if you need a lot of tread but found these on Craigslist:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/2828153477.html

If you find something in SD, I can bring it up to you the next time I'm up in the area.
Old 02-01-2012, 03:49 PM   #3
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Just looking for tires, not wheels.

The more tread the better...
Old 02-02-2012, 11:11 PM   #4
Bosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Chris
Bosworth5's Tacoma Gallery
Pmed ya mate.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:11 AM   #5

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 02-09-2012, 05:10 PM   #6

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Still looking.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:21 PM   #7

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 02-18-2012, 09:16 PM   #8
wvgumst
wvgumst is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
wvgumst's Tacoma Gallery
If you change your mind about shipping let me know. I'll have 4 available in a lil over a week with 2500 miles on them.
Old 02-19-2012, 07:26 AM   #9

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
I just think shipping would be expensive.

But prove me wrong. I live in 91387. What's your price for the tires and shipping?
Old 02-20-2012, 07:00 PM   #10
wvgumst
wvgumst is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
wvgumst's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping is crazy

You're correct. Based upon what I could get online, USPS closed and no one answered FedEx or UPS, looks like $50 a tire. I wonder how discount tire and those guys get such good shipping rates. Sorry for wasting your time... Good luck with the tire hunt..
Old 02-24-2012, 08:08 PM   #11

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
bump