Notices

FS: Anthracite TRD wheels

Old 02-01-2012, 07:22 PM   #1
totald is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Aviation Technical Training Center/Instructor
totald's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Anthracite TRD wheels

These are on a 2007 TRD FJ. I am looking to get $700 + shipping

Second image down is worst wheel. You can see the scratch towards the left of the pic.

Old 02-01-2012, 07:26 PM   #2
Shake and Bake
4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jefferson
4wd Boss's Tacoma Gallery
damn!! tires too or just wheels? got new wheels lined up? or are trades a possibility?

bump
Old 02-01-2012, 07:31 PM   #4
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Caleb
06TACOFIREMAN's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmm.........
Old 02-01-2012, 07:35 PM   #5

totald's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure about the 98 tacoma. I don't have anything lined up as of yet, but the tires have 53k on them. That is the reason for wanting to sell.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:37 PM   #6
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

bizjettech's Tacoma Gallery
please put me 1st in line. very interested. would like to buy.
Are you willing to ship them? If yes, price to zip code 21078 please
Old 02-01-2012, 07:37 PM   #7
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
trade you my base model wheels for your wheels
Old 02-01-2012, 07:43 PM   #8
Shake and Bake
4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jefferson
4wd Boss's Tacoma Gallery
i can trade you 4 of these bad boys. Pro comp 9005 black chrome. mint

Old 02-01-2012, 08:21 PM   #9
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
badass deal..Another couple hundred for blast/powercoat and there back to factory look. Good luck!
Old 02-02-2012, 08:54 AM   #10
TIMMAAY is on a distinguished road
Army: Janitor
Name: Tim
TIMMAAY's Tacoma Gallery
can anyone confirm the bore for these? is 106 or 108, I am aware that my taco hubs are 106.1- are these wheels hub centric @ 106?????
Old 02-02-2012, 08:59 AM   #11
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
^ive seen some first gen tacos running these.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:11 AM   #13
stangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud of

stangkeip10's Tacoma Gallery
so this is for 5 wheels and tires? are these actual anthracite (grey) or the silver. tpms and lugs included? and shipping to 45230, very interested, just had some scum ball on similar wheels on ebay back out after payment. since you are a new member... do you belong to any other forums that you have sold items on before?
Old 02-02-2012, 11:18 AM   #14
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
Where is the Op located?
Old 02-02-2012, 11:20 AM   #15
leveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
leveltwo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSupreem View Post
Where is the Op located?
NC
Old 02-02-2012, 11:35 AM   #17
zindude is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
zindude's Tacoma Gallery
Anyway to ship w/o the tires? Cost to 93446? Thanks.
Old 02-02-2012, 04:11 PM   #18

totald's Tacoma Gallery
Info for all: I am on the Blue Room (fjcruiserforums.com) and ncfjcruisers.com. These are actually anthracite. This is for 5 wheels, no tires. My FJ did not come with TPMS and I guess if I get new lugs with the new wheels the lugs would be included.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:04 PM   #19

totald's Tacoma Gallery
Spoken for by the first person that contacted me. If the deal falls through I will update.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:46 PM   #20

totald's Tacoma Gallery
Deal is falling through so if anyone is still interested let me know.

I have found that shipping shouldn't be any more than $150. I will be asking for the actual shipping cost, not a flat rate. If you are really interested we can work out the details.