LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: Custom Tire carrier

Old 02-01-2012, 10:22 PM   #1
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Custom Tire carrier

Bovad's designs custom tire carrier, this thing is heavy duty and built to last. will handle whatever size tire you want to throw at it. was built to be removable easily and also can swing into a seperate bar (dont have) to utilize bed space. asking $250 in Tempe AZ

Old 02-01-2012, 11:16 PM   #2
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Got dibs, just trying to work out details!
Old 02-01-2012, 11:16 PM   #3
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
your first my man!! we can work something out lol
Old 02-01-2012, 11:25 PM   #4
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Got dibs, just trying to work out details!
This is a nice tire carrier. Just fab up the cross bar to have it horizontal and your rig will look sick on the trails. If i ever remove my bed cover, ill look into a design like this
Old 02-01-2012, 11:26 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by YumaTRD View Post
This is a nice tire carrier. Just fab up the cross bar to have it horizontal and your rig will look sick on the trails. If i ever remove my bed cover, ill look into a design like this
that was the plan on the horizontal bar, it would be super easy to do
Old 02-01-2012, 11:30 PM   #6
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
thats a nice tire carrier.... do you mind my asking.... how much did Bovads charge for the build in case this one is grabbed up as it appears it has been? I live just a few miles from his place.

PM me if you dont wanna post up. thanks!
Old 02-01-2012, 11:33 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDguyKC View Post
thats a nice tire carrier.... do you mind my asking.... how much did Bovads charge for the build in case this one is grabbed up as it appears it has been? I live just a few miles from his place.

PM me if you dont wanna post up. thanks!
me and mike are talking about things but i kind of need it sold soon, but you are a definate 2nd. and ill pm you
Old 02-02-2012, 08:54 AM   #8
bump!
Old 02-02-2012, 10:35 AM   #9
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I wish u where closer I like the ability for it to swing up to still load the back hmmmm I am going to Arizona at the end of the month lol glws
Old 02-02-2012, 11:13 AM   #10
yeah i'd like to sell it today or tomorrow lol sorry man, hit us AZ guys up tho when you are out here!
Old 02-02-2012, 02:53 PM   #11
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
yeah i'd like to sell it today or tomorrow lol sorry man, hit us AZ guys up tho when you are out here!

bringing the rhino out doing some trail named crown king with a bunch of people i think im not sure but im excited
Old 02-02-2012, 02:54 PM   #12
Oh that's a cool trail
Old 02-02-2012, 05:53 PM   #13
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Bump

Sorry Patrick, funds suck right now! It'll go fast since that's a sick setup!
Old 02-03-2012, 09:15 AM   #14
Any last minute interest??
Old 02-03-2012, 09:45 AM   #15
Hey kris did you get my pm's?
Old 02-03-2012, 10:10 PM   #17
thanks man
Old 02-05-2012, 09:29 PM   #19
Thank you!
Old 02-06-2012, 07:46 AM   #20
Bump!!! Priced to sell quick or I may keep it!