Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

looking for a satoshi grill

Old 02-02-2012, 12:46 AM   #1
GoofyTaco1 is on a distinguished road
GoofyTaco1's Tacoma Gallery
looking for a satoshi grill

does anyone know where i can purchase a satoshi grill. think it would make a great addition to my truck. if anyone knows please contact me.

thanx
Old 02-02-2012, 12:49 AM   #2
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyTaco1 View Post
does anyone know where i can purchase a satoshi grill. think it would make a great addition to my truck. if anyone knows please contact me.

thanx

Hit up homertaco on here

And welcome to TW!!

EDIT: here's the link:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/homertaco/
Old 02-02-2012, 12:59 AM   #3
thanks a lot dude. think ive seen your truck rolling around the neighborhood. my girl lives in the area. what does he charge for them. and how much did you pay for your valence sticker?
Old 02-02-2012, 01:01 AM   #4
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! and i think prices depend on if you get the little triangles done or not and maybe what mesh you go with.

i want to one as well.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:08 AM   #5
@taco721

they do look pretty nice on there. lol saw one guy post one for sale on here for 275 but hes a maybe and not that far from where i live. so something to think about.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:09 AM   #6
how much are the valence stickers? been wanting one for a while now @jerez
Old 02-02-2012, 01:09 AM   #7
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
a satoshi grill?
yep. i want one. lol. i want the little triangles done and the lower part in the bumper.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:10 AM   #8
GO VOLS!

Quote:
how much are the valence stickers? been wanting one for a while now
what do you mean? got a pic of what you want?
Old 02-02-2012, 01:17 AM   #9
lol sorry. im getting used to this forum thing. dont have a pic. Its that middle piece on the bumper. where people have been blacking out with either a vinyl sticker or painting it. but id rather get the sticker.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:40 AM   #10
GO VOLS!

Quote:
lol sorry. im getting used to this forum thing. dont have a pic. Its that middle piece on the bumper. where people have been blacking out with either a vinyl sticker or painting it. but id rather get the sticker.
oh. ok. they are using Black vinyl wrap. i think they maybe getting off ebay? or some wear like that.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:58 AM   #11
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 02-02-2012, 08:16 AM   #12
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
A lot of people plasti-dip it, or if they are sure, paint/spray-can-bedliner it.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:23 AM   #13
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks a lot dude. think ive seen your truck rolling around the neighborhood. my girl lives in the area. what does he charge for them. and how much did you pay for your valence sticker?
Quote:
how much are the valence stickers? been wanting one for a while now @jerez

Ya one of my friends lives in Whittier...she lives off of mills.

I used carbon fiber wrap...I bought the roll n did it myself, you can spray paint it or plasti-dip anything really.