Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS Overhead sunglass/garage door

Old 02-02-2012, 09:14 PM   #1
Gametracker is on a distinguished road
Gametracker's Tacoma Gallery
FS Overhead sunglass/garage door

Sold
I have a grey console from an 08 I need to sell. asking $50 shipped. Only the small marks in the pic otherwise in great condition. PM me.
Attached Thumbnails
FS Overhead sunglass/garage door-console-1.jpg   FS Overhead sunglass/garage door-photo-2.jpg  
Old 02-05-2012, 07:10 AM   #2
Gametracker is on a distinguished road
Gametracker's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 02-05-2012, 06:22 PM   #4
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005Techoma View Post
Would this fit in am 05? I have the sunglasses holder... But always wanted the door opener!
x2
Old 02-05-2012, 07:06 PM   #5
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005Techoma View Post
Would this fit in am 05? I have the sunglasses holder... But always wanted the door opener!
do you have 2 sunglass holders?