Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wtb: 96 Tacoma interior pieces

Old 02-04-2012, 02:36 PM   #1
blt2tuk is on a distinguished road
blt2tuk's Tacoma Gallery
Wtb: 96 Tacoma interior pieces

I'm looking for some interior pieces for my 1996 Tacoma. The pieces I'm looking for are the ones that go around the gauges, the key, and the cd player/hvac controls. Color needs to be black. Thanks for the help guys
Old 02-05-2012, 06:10 AM   #2
Hillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant future

Hillingdoner's Tacoma Gallery
Hi, Not sure if you are allowed to put on another site suggestion as a source (mod's feel free to delete if not supposed to do so), but I was looking for some small trim pieces and other small bits for our 1995 and had good luck in getting them from Toyotapartszone.com

Please note, don't work for them etc. etc. Just a place I used and worked well. Got an exact matching door winder handle, some sliding window pieces and the vacuum valve on the front of the engine from them. Factory parts, new and even with ship saved quite a bit of money off buying them from the local dealer.

You can look up parts on the site and input your vin to make sure they are correct. What I did though, was to use the parts list pdf to look up the parts and then input the number into their site to get them. You can double check each part using your vin if you like, but I found you had to input it each go instead of it automatically saving it. Anyway, what I did was to write the vin on a WORD page and then copy paste each time to verify my part numbers was correct that I inputted. I think I found the pdf on this website and downloaded it. If not and you can't find it then pm me and I will send it to you. Works for 95.5 to 2000 if I remember correctly.

Not long since got my first order from them. No problems and quick so I've got them saved to use again. Handle matched exactly. Very happy.

Hope that helps.

Cheers