Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

fs:yellow overlays for front foglamps

Old 02-05-2012, 05:26 AM   #1
xrunner is on a distinguished road

Name: henry
xrunner's Tacoma Gallery
fs:yellow overlays for front foglamps

bought these for my xrunner, but now that my X is gone i dont need them, they go over the front foglamps and give that cool yellow look to them , comes with instructions and 3 decals,they sell on ebay [where i bought] for about 7.00 plus shipping. so how about 5.00 shipped us mail usa,canada another buck more, paypal only
Attached Thumbnails
fs:yellow overlays for front foglamps-mvc-016s.jpg  
Old 02-05-2012, 05:41 AM   #2
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 02-05-2012, 06:41 AM   #4
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
sold!
Old 02-05-2012, 06:48 AM   #5
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal!
Old 02-05-2012, 06:49 AM   #6
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
how does the film feel on them? I was looking at them last night, but for 7$ seems like the film would be kinda cheap.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:21 AM   #7
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส

dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
Eh.. They're $5. If they don't last, I'll do the paint mod to em