Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Salvage yard find - What do you need?

Old 02-06-2012, 09:20 AM   #1
ppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud of
ppleasants's Tacoma Gallery
Salvage yard find - What do you need?

EDIT: Sorry, everyone, but I'm getting out of the business for a little while. Those who have asked for parts, I'll keep an eye out but I think I've just about depleted the source. For those to which I don't respond in the next few days, I didn't find what your were looking for. For those who I did find parts, I'll send a PM.

Holy shit, I just found out the salvage yard about 20 minutes from me has a few 2005+ tacomas that have a lot of parts still on them. I found a stationary coin tray, hinged coin tray, dead pedal, aux port, cup holder divider, and a few other miscellaneous parts (i'll be keeping these) for a steal. But i figured if anyone is looking for miscellaneous parts let me know. Once I get a good list of things to go check out in the next week or two I'll go grab what I can, notify each person, and prepare to ship them once I get addresses and paypal payments. I'll charge shipping and a little more than what I pay for each part since I'm using my time and cash up front but I can almost guarantee with the prices I got that they'll be much cheaper than OEM or even used parts on ebay.

Just to give you an idea of what I saw:

left headlight (flawless)
dash (speedometer, odometer, etc..)
temperature and air control
blank switches
one front strut (probably another one lying around)
stock UCA
middle console compartment
glove box
some part of an alternator?

I found numerous parts that I've been looking for used for a few years now at a fraction of the price so I hope I can help a few other members out.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:22 AM   #2
izzy1554 has a spectacular aura aboutizzy1554 has a spectacular aura about
Name: izzy
izzy1554's Tacoma Gallery
6 speed manual tranny center console trim in grey preferably
Old 02-06-2012, 09:23 AM   #3
ppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud of
ppleasants's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzy1554 View Post
6 speed manual tranny center console trim in grey preferably
Are you talking about the part that surrounds the shifter? I know there was at least one manual there so I'll look for it
Old 02-06-2012, 09:41 AM   #5
Rollin' through life in a 4x4
RBoyd0325 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRBoyd0325 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRBoyd0325 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRBoyd0325 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRBoyd0325 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRBoyd0325 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRBoyd0325 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRBoyd0325 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRBoyd0325 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRBoyd0325 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRBoyd0325 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Richard
RBoyd0325's Tacoma Gallery
i need a silver climate control! and if its possible, the silver cover that goes over the auto shifter, mines all scratched to hell and back. Also the cover on my bed outlet is broken so i need to get another one of those too.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:43 AM   #6
Rollin' through life in a 4x4
RBoyd0325 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRBoyd0325 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRBoyd0325 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRBoyd0325 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRBoyd0325 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRBoyd0325 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRBoyd0325 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRBoyd0325 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRBoyd0325 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRBoyd0325 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRBoyd0325 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Richard
RBoyd0325's Tacoma Gallery
basically the whole interior is scratched including the sliver trim under the right, driver air vent. maybe we can work something out. thanks in advance
Old 02-06-2012, 09:48 AM   #7
Cobalt719 will become famous soon enoughCobalt719 will become famous soon enough

Cobalt719's Tacoma Gallery
Did you happen to see an OEM fog switch?
Old 02-06-2012, 09:59 AM   #9
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
If its in decent shape, leather 6 speed shift knob
Old 02-06-2012, 10:42 AM   #10
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
What's a "dead pedal"? I need the foot rest for the left foot beside the brake pedal.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:48 AM   #11
jhu616 will become famous soon enough

Name: Tripp
jhu616's Tacoma Gallery
Plastic bed rail covers (for DCSB)(as flat, not warped and as not scratched as possible)
Blank Switches
Manual shift boot

Thanks!
Old 02-06-2012, 10:50 AM   #12
rubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: civil engineer
Name: nicholas
rubberduckytaco's Tacoma Gallery
have a rubber piece for the roof rack the one that goes all the way down the roof?
Old 02-06-2012, 10:50 AM   #13
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
rear view mirror with back up camera
Old 02-06-2012, 10:52 AM   #14
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
How about a compass panel and stock fogs switches?!??!?!?
Old 02-06-2012, 11:31 AM   #15
TJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: TIM
TJGARZA84's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberduckytaco View Post
have a rubber piece for the roof rack the one that goes all the way down the roof?
not sure if you got it but i sent you a pm on these strips - i have 2 sets if interested pm me .....
Old 02-06-2012, 01:10 PM   #16
Cobalt719 will become famous soon enoughCobalt719 will become famous soon enough

Cobalt719's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
rear view mirror with back up camera
This too
Old 02-06-2012, 01:12 PM   #17
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt719 View Post
This too
fixed
Old 02-06-2012, 01:13 PM   #18
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
ask how much the gauges are.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:14 PM   #19
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
ask how much the gauges are.
how much the gauges are?
Old 02-06-2012, 01:16 PM   #20
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
The lighter cover in beige, mine broke. Let me know if you can find and the price for it.
Or it is small enough to pop-off and pocket if you so choose.