Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Chrome Grill and chrome rear bumper

Old 12-04-2008, 01:54 PM   #1
TIM GAINOUS is on a distinguished road

TIM GAINOUS's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Chrome Grill and chrome rear bumper

anybody out there got chrome rear for a 2nd gen for sale? Im in north fla so id like to find one somewhere around here Im also looking for a chrome grill surround
Old 12-04-2008, 01:58 PM   #2
kingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the rough
kingN8's Tacoma Gallery
im gonna be buying a new one soon...mines a lil dinged up so i dont think youd want mine
Old 12-04-2008, 02:12 PM   #3

no im looking for a good one my black one got rear ended so im gonna go chrome on bumper and grille and paint my front body color
Old 12-04-2008, 09:08 PM   #4
kingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the rough
kingN8's Tacoma Gallery
yea already talk to the my toyota dealership and it cost 460$ plus its already there so no need to pay for shipping and have to wait
Old 12-16-2008, 01:49 PM   #5
ehaug is on a distinguished road
ehaug's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Tim - I'm also looking for a chrome rear bumper - did you have any luck finding one?
Old 12-16-2008, 02:14 PM   #6
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehaug View Post
Hey Tim - I'm also looking for a chrome rear bumper - did you have any luck finding one?
Make a trade with one of these lugnuts that want to paint theirs with bedliner.
Old 12-16-2008, 02:18 PM   #7

i havent had any luck yet and mines bent
Old 12-16-2008, 02:33 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNYTACOMA View Post
Make a trade with one of these lugnuts that want to paint theirs with bedliner.
as said before man........its personal preference!!
Old 12-16-2008, 04:30 PM   #9
ehaug is on a distinguished road
ehaug's Tacoma Gallery
Chrome rear bumper - 06

Good idea about a trade... mine is a bent on one end but I think it can be pulled back good enough for someone that is going to coat it. I can get pics if anyone is interested in a trade
Old 12-16-2008, 05:00 PM   #10
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
haha
Old 12-16-2008, 05:02 PM   #11
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
dang dirty lugnuts all over around here......
Old 12-16-2008, 05:53 PM   #13
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
haha
(no homo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerNameIsLucy View Post
dang dirty lugnuts all over around here......
Old 12-17-2008, 05:03 AM   #14

No i want the factory chrome grill surround like an sr5
Old 12-17-2008, 07:24 PM   #15
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Hey bud I have the factory chrome grille. I bought the silver one when I put in a new grill. I am in Ca so shipping would be probly $20 but I dunno. Hell it does me no good. How much you looking to spend?
Old 12-17-2008, 10:52 PM   #16
26+6=1
redrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to redrazr
I have a chrome one I want to get rid of. How good of shape is your black one? Oh and I'm in Destin. Trade?
Old 12-18-2008, 08:01 AM   #17
Aspiring wrench monkey
TacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of light

TacoCo's Tacoma Gallery
If I can find a good price on a magnetic gray metallic TRD Sport style rear bumper, I'd gladly sell you my chrome one.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:56 PM   #18
URBIKESUCKS is on a distinguished road

Army: US ARMY RECRUITER GATEWAY MALL
Name: Ron
URBIKESUCKS's Tacoma Gallery
i have a almost brand new one

no flaws will sell ya