Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Looking to Buy a Small Cheap Car - help!

Old 02-06-2012, 09:24 PM   #1
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
Looking to Buy a Small Cheap Car - help!

Hey guys n gals i am just posting up here to see if anyone around so cal has or knows of anyone getting rid of a cheap gas saver car to use as my surf commute mobile because i feel so bad putting over a hundred miles a day on my baby to find surf....

If you do post pics and prices thanks!