Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Red and Stock Badges for sale - Tacoma Prerunner

Old 02-06-2012, 11:06 PM   #1
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
Red and Stock Badges for sale - Tacoma Prerunner

i have these two painted red tacoma badges and the two stock prerunner badges. . also have two v6 badges not pictured

$30 shipped for all 6 or let me know if you want specific ones

$20 if you pick them up in so cal

Old 02-07-2012, 11:21 PM   #2
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

20 shipped? bumpppitty
Old 02-11-2012, 03:44 PM   #3

guess i will put them on my civic haha
Old 02-12-2012, 11:28 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaforlife View Post
i you still have these ill get them from you when i get paid.
sounds good let me know when that is man , pm me