Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

LATE CHRISTMAS SALE ;D Different goodies.

Old 02-07-2012, 07:33 PM   #1
CrUnKjU!c3 will become famous soon enough

Name: Amit
CrUnKjU!c3's Tacoma Gallery
LATE CHRISTMAS SALE ;D Different goodies.

Got a couple things i don't need anymore if your interested.

- 3 Pro comp race lights 9'' round. With plastic lens for protection. replaced lights with white xenon's much brighter for night riding.
asking price: $65 each

- 2 unknown brand spot lights, rusted nuts easily replaceable.
asking price: $10 each or $15 both SOLD

- 1 yoshimura muffler for streetbike/sportbike. I tried using it as an exhaust on my truck sounded amazing but it had a leaking sound because it was bolted on not welded so i took it off.
asking price: $60

- plastic utility case (or whatever they are called :P) for tacoma, clean good condition.

- aftermarket muffler, pretty loud sounds mean and deep. in picture the brown is dirt that baked on not rust.
asking price: $40

- Subaru Impreza 2009 headunit. dont know if anyone will be interested worth a shot.
asking price: $100
Attached Thumbnails
LATE CHRISTMAS SALE ;D Different goodies.-img_0513.jpg   LATE CHRISTMAS SALE ;D Different goodies.-img_0514.jpg   LATE CHRISTMAS SALE ;D Different goodies.-img_0515.jpg   LATE CHRISTMAS SALE ;D Different goodies.-img_0529.jpg   LATE CHRISTMAS SALE ;D Different goodies.-img_0531.jpg  

LATE CHRISTMAS SALE ;D Different goodies.-img_0532.jpg   LATE CHRISTMAS SALE ;D Different goodies.-img_0534.jpg   LATE CHRISTMAS SALE ;D Different goodies.-img_0535.jpg   LATE CHRISTMAS SALE ;D Different goodies.-img_0536.jpg   LATE CHRISTMAS SALE ;D Different goodies.-img_0527.jpg  

Old 02-07-2012, 11:47 PM   #2
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the off brand lights any action shots?
Old 02-08-2012, 10:36 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
I'll take the off brand lights any action shots?
nahh no action shots i used them in my bed for when i went offroading so when rcfreak201 was behind me he'd see me through the dust and also for when fools tried tailgating me i'd just blind them muhahaha but if you want i can connect em real quick and take a picture?
Old 02-09-2012, 10:37 PM   #5
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrUnKjU!c3 View Post
nahh no action shots i used them in my bed for when i went offroading so when rcfreak201 was behind me he'd see me through the dust and also for when fools tried tailgating me i'd just blind them muhahaha but if you want i can connect em real quick and take a picture?
Yea that'll be sweet Pmd
Old 02-15-2012, 03:03 AM   #7

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks brother good doing business with you
Old 03-08-2012, 07:38 PM   #9
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
are the two rectangular lights sold?
Old 03-08-2012, 07:50 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
are the two rectangular lights sold?
yes they were sorry, ill edit the post.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:00 PM   #11
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
- 1 yoshimura muffler for streetbike/sportbike. I tried using it as an exhaust on my truck sounded amazing but it had a leaking sound because it was bolted on not welded so i took it off.
what?
Old 03-12-2012, 02:14 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3bigk0 View Post
what?
hahah yeah it sounded really good but i didnt know if it would be able to handle the heat from a v6 since its meant for a bike lol
Old 03-14-2012, 11:49 AM   #13
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
LOLz @ race lights

GLWS!
Old 03-14-2012, 12:42 PM   #14
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
GL with the impreza radio, i had mine up here forever lol
Old 03-14-2012, 08:40 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
GL with the impreza radio, i had mine up here forever lol

you did? damn howd you sell it?
Old 03-21-2012, 12:17 PM   #16
kendizzle is on a distinguished road

Marines: 0331
Name: wil
kendizzle's Tacoma Gallery
are the 3 9" lights still available ir just the rectangular ones?
Old 04-16-2012, 04:44 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendizzle View Post
are the 3 9" lights still available ir just the rectangular ones?
yeah they are still available
Old 04-16-2012, 06:53 PM   #18
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-16-2012, 10:26 PM   #19
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
what brand muffler is that
Old 04-16-2012, 11:13 PM   #20
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you did? damn howd you sell it?
never did, still sitting in my garage