Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

CF Vinyl

Old 02-07-2012, 11:01 PM   #1
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
CF Vinyl

Hi guys I have cf vinyl for sale in almost every color. Selling by yard

35x50
$45 + 5 shipping

Discounts apply when buying more than one.

It's cheaper then 3m website they sell it for 109.99

Old 02-08-2012, 12:30 AM   #3
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You know it!
Old 02-08-2012, 01:12 AM   #5
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Subd. I need to get some of this.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:38 AM   #6
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Hey Chuy. Do you know of any places That can do vinyl wraps for Tacoma roofs? Looking for.under 120
Old 02-08-2012, 01:39 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brown View Post
How much do you think it would cost for a sheet of flat black about the size of the hood?
As of now I can only get incrimates by 50. For ex 35x50, 72x50 and the hood I'm sure is wider than 50" therefore you might have to section it.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:41 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Hey Chug. Do you know of any places That can do vinyl wraps for Tacoma roofs? Looking for.under 120

Yes yourself, alot of ppl on xru have done it them selves its not that hard.. You have my number. Since your going to need more than 36x50 ill help you out.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:42 AM   #9
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Stupid phone. Chuy
Old 02-08-2012, 01:46 AM   #10
Mr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Active MK 02-09, ME 09-10, Reserve ME 10-11, LTJG 11-Current.  Federal Civilian 10-Current
Mr. Brown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
As of now I can only get incrimates by 50. For ex 35x50, 72x50 and the hood I'm sure is wider than 50" therefore you might have to section it.

It's cool, It can get it from amaesing (another guy that sells vinyl) but I'd figured I'd talk to you first.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:21 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brown View Post
It's cool, It can get it from amaesing but I'd figured I'd talk to you first.
Sorry I quite don't get what your saying?
Old 02-08-2012, 05:24 PM   #12

Bump anyone?
Old 02-09-2012, 12:22 AM   #14

What's he sell it for?