Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Droid 3 with Tons of Accessories - $260 shipped / Like New

Old 02-09-2012, 08:22 AM   #1
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
Droid 3 with Tons of Accessories - $260 shipped / Like New

Well I switched to the Iphone and have a excellent condition Verizon Droid 3 for sale with 3 cases (otterbox, trident, verizon), extended battery, regular battery, car charger, screen protector (installed), 8GB memory card (16GB internal) and home charger.

I would like to get $260 shipped since I have a lot of LIKE NEW extras wrapped up in this thing.

Old 02-09-2012, 12:37 PM   #2
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent on otterbox
Old 02-09-2012, 06:15 PM   #3
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggynagy View Post
Pm sent on otterbox

Might just be me, but do you just have a thing for cases? LOL nice phone, I'm considering it, just don't have the extra cash right now...
Old 02-10-2012, 05:18 AM   #4
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
Might just be me, but do you just have a thing for cases? LOL nice phone, I'm considering it, just don't have the extra cash right now...

Dont make fun of my fetish... I was looking for a "perfect" case but unfortunately companies do not allow trial basis comparisons anymore. Now stop making fun and go get me some money to buy my phone
Old 02-10-2012, 11:42 AM   #5
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OP, still waiting for you to respond to my pm as to whether you're willing to part w/ the otterbox case separately.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:35 PM   #6
Civil Servant

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggynagy View Post
OP, still waiting for you to respond to my pm as to whether you're willing to part w/ the otterbox case separately.
Thanks for the offer but it all goes together
Old 02-10-2012, 01:16 PM   #7

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaoccifer View Post
Thanks for the offer but it all goes together
PM me if you change your mind. GLWS!