Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

General Red Letters 285/75/16

Old 02-09-2012, 11:50 AM   #1
Tacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacovendor's Tacoma Gallery
General Red Letters 285/75/16

5 General Grabber red letters, 285/75/16 4 used see quarter picture in excellent shape, and 1 unused, SOLD, w/o wheels, can include wheels w/ TPMS for a bit more.

Located in SoCal, no shipping at this time.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:53 AM   #2
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacovendor View Post
Located in SoCal, no shipping at this time.
SoCal is kind of a big place...
Old 02-09-2012, 01:47 PM   #5
orbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really nice

orbot's Tacoma Gallery
Got a number so we can call you...pretty interested
Old 02-09-2012, 02:22 PM   #6
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 02-09-2012, 07:58 PM   #7
Tacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pending Sale.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:41 AM   #8
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 02-10-2012, 06:32 PM   #10
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
i can take care of transportation if someone in PHX jumps on these
Old 02-10-2012, 09:10 PM   #11
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
how much for the new one?
Old 02-10-2012, 10:40 PM   #12
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 66H now w/ PHS
kauaibuilt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuket View Post
how much for the new one?
+1?
Old 02-11-2012, 09:13 AM   #13
Rompin Around

I purchased the tires yesterday guys. I'm up in LA this weekend if you are interested in the new one I may sell depending on the offer. PM me if you are interested.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:15 AM   #14
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
I purchased the tires yesterday guys. I'm up in LA this weekend if you are interested in the new one I may sell depending on the offer. PM me if you are interested.
damn matt your jumpin on everything when do you start bolting shit on ?
Old 02-11-2012, 10:26 AM   #15
orbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really nice

orbot's Tacoma Gallery
This is why I hate forums
Old 02-11-2012, 10:56 AM   #16
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
damn matt your jumpin on everything when do you start bolting shit on ?
In the next couple weeks can't come quick enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbot View Post
This is why I hate forums
Why?
Old 02-12-2012, 11:03 AM   #17

orbot's Tacoma Gallery
Because there's always a good deal to be lost
Old 02-12-2012, 11:05 AM   #18
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbot View Post
Because there's always a good deal to be lost
I hear you, believe me I've lost more than my fair share of deals on here. Luck plays a huge part most of the time.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:08 AM   #19

I'm on another forum and see a set of barely used KM2's for a hundred bucks and think it's some sort of phishing scam so I didn't look and sure enough the guy had some 33x16's and sold them too the first person that took it seriously. Thanks Matt hope the build turns out, sounds like it will be bad ass
Old 02-13-2012, 09:12 AM   #20
Rompin Around

Thanks again Chris! Nice to see you again and meet your son.

Got them all mounted up on the new wheels this weekend. Pinks in