Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

eBay find in Cali...

Old 02-09-2012, 04:35 PM   #2
Uncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clifford
Uncle Cliffy's Tacoma Gallery
Mind= blown!
Old 02-09-2012, 04:38 PM   #3
Talbotman is on a distinguished road

Name: Joel
Talbotman's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Talbotman
thats probably the cleanest pre-taco i have ever seen!!
Old 02-09-2012, 05:24 PM   #5
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful truck!
Old 02-10-2012, 05:28 AM   #9
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
OMFG! Fuckin beautiful! You just don't see that shit any more. Not a bit of rust, engine that clean, interior perfect other than the steering wheel worn & covered. Never cared for those mirrors and the holes in the doors for them but other than that fuckin perfect! Never were very many black ones either. Most of the black ones were 22RET's that I ever saw and not sure they ever even put the 22RET in a 4WD. Looks like it came out of a time capsule. SO SWEET!
Old 02-10-2012, 05:53 AM   #10
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
OMFG! Fuckin beautiful! You just don't see that shit any more. Not a bit of rust, engine that clean, interior perfect other than the steering wheel worn & covered. Never cared for those mirrors and the holes in the doors for them but other than that fuckin perfect! Never were very many black ones either. Most of the black ones were 22RET's that I ever saw and not sure they ever even put the 22RET in a 4WD. Looks like it came out of a time capsule. SO SWEET!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
I know, right?!? I am watching that thing to see what it sells for. You just don't see them that clean and in that kind of shape anymore. Would LOVE to have that truck...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbotman View Post
thats probably the cleanest pre-taco i have ever seen!!
actually you do see restored old vehiclesthat look great all the time... you can make any old vehicle look great when its restored

badass truck... would be even more badass if it looked that good and everything was original
Old 02-10-2012, 07:22 PM   #11
JayC06 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
JayC06's Tacoma Gallery
damm i had a 1980 4x4 back in highschool.i miss that truck.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:41 AM   #13
05TacoSr5 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 2T071 Traffic Management Craftsman
Name: Josh
05TacoSr5's Tacoma Gallery
If I had the money and garage space I'd buy and keep that puppy in the same shape cause it's only going to go up in value.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:52 PM   #14
reece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Reece
reece54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
CLEANNNNNNNNNNN
Old 02-21-2012, 04:02 AM   #15
Sharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
Sharky's Tacoma Gallery
My first experience with Toyota 4x4's was riding to school each day in a brand new one of these that was Forest Green each day when I was in 1st grade. It must have been a 1980 though, but looked almost identical. It had similar graphics and everything. All of us kids would pile into the shell on back and off we'd go. It was a blast. Then we had a friend that had a 76 FJ40 that was practically new that I loved driving in.

My family owned a 1977 Toyota Corona Station Wagon (hated that thing... it was brown), but it had the same 22R engine as the trucks so sounded the same. That thing ran from the time my parents bought it when I was 4 and was the first car all five kids in my family drove, including the kid who my mom was pregnant with when we bought it! I used to hound my dad about why he didn't buy a 4x4 Toyota FJ or pickup and he'd say, "Because the station wagon makes more sense for our big family...if the 4x4 had as many spaces for you guys we probably would own one" (we had five kids). Why couldn't they have made a 4Runner back then or a double cab pickup? I'd probably STILL be driving it.