Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 265/75/16 Falken Rocky MT ATs

Old 02-11-2012, 07:55 AM   #1
schleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Daniel
schleygo's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 265/75/16 Falken Rocky MT ATs

Bought these a few months back and decided I want bigger.

A set of 4 Falken Rocky Mountain ATs 265/75/16. Nothing is wrong with these. No punctures, nails, uneven wear, no sidewall damage. These things are practically new, only put a total of 3,100miles on them.

Paid $162 x 4= $648
Asking = $490 firm

Wife says I can not buy a new set of 285s until I sell these. I can meet someone in the DFW area at a tire shop and have them swapped over to your truck while they put mine on. Or I can ship them if necessary.....

I am free this weekend, but head back to Afghanistan Monday or Tuesday for a few weeks. =(

PM me if interested. I wanted to put these on TW before I craigslist them.

Discount Tire Receipt w odometer reading 46,723

My odometer as of 02/10/2012 = 3,100 miles on tires
Click for full-size image (1024 x 575)

Old 02-11-2012, 08:03 AM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Dang for three dollars more each tire you could have gotten 285s. They didn't tell you that?

http://m.discounttire.com/dtcs/tires...ZTINT&pc=18281
Old 02-11-2012, 08:12 AM   #3
schleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to behold

When I bought them a few months ago, They wanted $198 a tire for 285s.

Plus I was going from a rinky dink 245, and I was afraid to pull the trigger to a 285

I just checked the pricing for 285s in my area, they want $201 a tire
Old 02-11-2012, 08:29 AM   #4
Shake and Bake
4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jefferson
4wd Boss's Tacoma Gallery
damn i have 17" wheels or i'd jump on that. bump
Old 02-11-2012, 08:35 AM   #5
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schleygo View Post
When I bought them a few months ago, They wanted $198 a tire for 285s.

Plus I was going from a rinky dink 245, and I was afraid to pull the trigger to a 285

I just checked the pricing for 285s in my area, they want $201 a tire
Dang that's crazy. Good luck with sale man these tires have a lot of good reviews.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:38 AM   #6

Thanks bro. I hope they sell asap.
Old 02-11-2012, 07:10 PM   #7

I went ahead and bought the 285s. These are in the bed of my truck ready to be picked up(or we can meet in the DFW area) or shipped if someone wants to pay for the shipping!
Old 02-12-2012, 12:22 PM   #8

anyone......anyone......anyone.......
Old 02-12-2012, 03:09 PM   #9
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
bump cause i love my rocky mountains. great fucking tires.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:31 PM   #10

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! Thank you TW
Old 02-12-2012, 05:19 PM   #11
Thorpedo26 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon Thorpe
Thorpedo26's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. I just saw this thread and would have bought. If it fallsthrough
I want them
Old 02-12-2012, 06:22 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpedo26 View Post
Damn. I just saw this thread and would have bought. If it fallsthrough
I want them

Sorry, cash in hand. Tires in the bed of another Tacoma driving away. I knew I was giving a decent deal.