Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Selling 05+ tacoma 6in ProComp lift kit with brush guard.($800 firm)

Old 02-11-2012, 08:49 AM   #1
THE NASTY is on a distinguished road

Army: Team Leader, A TRP 3-61CAV
Name: Zack
THE NASTY's Tacoma Gallery
Selling 05+ tacoma 6in ProComp lift kit with brush guard.($800 firm)

Selling a 05+ tacoma 6in ProComp lift kit. ($800 firm) Comes with:

Crossmember extentions up front
Blocks for rear
Front spindles
Differential drop brackets
Front and rear struts
Roll bar extentions
Most hardware with it
Brush guard that attatches to crossmember extenters

To install kit, some fab work needed to cut original crossmember and u will need U bolts for rear.

Clears 35 by 12.50 tires.

Any questions, just ask. Willing to trade parts. Just depends on what kind.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:50 AM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Pics.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:02 AM   #4
Super Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Grayson
Super Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-11-2012, 11:09 AM   #5

Doing this from a phone and Damn phone won't let me add a pic. Send me numbers and ill send pic
Old 02-11-2012, 11:16 AM   #6
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Guess you gotta find a computer or else the mods will lock this thread.
Old 02-12-2012, 01:33 PM   #7
tacomatweaker1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brad
tacomatweaker1's Tacoma Gallery
Is this sold??
Old 02-12-2012, 07:21 PM   #8

No, still have it. kit only has about 20k miles on it. Some paint hopped off. Looking for SoCal buyers though.
Old 02-12-2012, 07:58 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Black Taco View Post
Kind of new at this so I hope this works. Should show u a pic of kit.
Attached Thumbnails
Selling 05+ tacoma 6in ProComp lift kit with brush guard.(0 firm)-5i35ff5m23ia3f33n1c2cc3dc0f21bc811c90.jpg  
Old 02-12-2012, 08:03 PM   #10
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE NASTY View Post
Kind of new at this so I hope this works. Should show u a pic of kit.
Hey man, I texted you about 2 months ago about your skid plate and told you that you should come on TW. Welcome! Wanna sell that skid plate now?
Old 02-12-2012, 08:13 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
Hey man, I texted you about 2 months ago about your skid plate and told you that you should come on TW. Welcome! Wanna sell that skid plate now?
Hmm, idk. Takes the appeal away from the kit a little. The kit looks weird without it.Thanks for the advice btw. After I sell this kit, I def have some questions to ask for the next phase of the truck.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:17 PM   #12
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE NASTY View Post
Hmm, idk. Takes the appeal away from the kit a little. The kit looks weird without it.Thanks for the advice btw. After I sell this kit, I def have some questions to ask for the next phase of the truck.
Ahh okay that's cool.
Old 02-12-2012, 09:10 PM   #13
GO TIGERS!
suttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
suttonkb's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to suttonkb
too bad you're in cali