Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Gizmodo DotD- Bulldog Security Deluxe 500 2-Way Vehicle Starter System

Old 02-13-2012, 01:43 PM   #1
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Gizmodo DotD- Bulldog Security Deluxe 500 2-Way Vehicle Starter System

The Bulldog Security Deluxe 500 2-Way Vehicle Starter System Is Your I-No-Longer-Fear-The-Cold Deal of the Day

For some reason the wheel is often identified as mankind's greatest invention. But let me tell you, it's not. Do you know what is? The remote control. I don't care if it's for your TV, your radio, your toy helicopter, or even your folding mattress, being able to do things remotely is mankind's greatest gift to itself. If I have to do something why should I have to go somewhere to do it? I want, nee demand, to be able to do it from afar, without reaching, stretching, or straining myself. And ladies and gentlemen, that's where the remote enters the picture. Without it I would never be able to change the channel, turn up my Styx, snap an awkward group photo, or even start my car on a cold winter's morn in my pajamas like this $60 Bulldog Security Deluxe 500 2-Way Vehicle Starter System with LCD Screen and Trunk Release allows. That's half the regular $120 asking price for *Alexander M. Remote's greatest invention. (*I probably made him up.) -AL

http://gizmodo.com/5884694/the-bulld...eal-of-the-day
Old 02-13-2012, 01:44 PM   #2
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Not on my list, but I figured I would share for those that are looking for this. I don't care who you are, 50% off is a good deal.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:29 AM   #3
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
is this used?and is this a complete set or just the remote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:14 PM   #4
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
just realized that this is not urs, sorry